there are different views of the people about government jobs and private jobs. Governments jobs are stable and there is a fixed salary, where as private jobs are with high pay but there is less job security as compared to govt. jobs. Which job you prefer a govt job or Private job?

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After sixth pay commission implementation, the salary in govt. offices is also attractive. Government service is preferable. If you get, this is okay. But all will not get government job. So wherever you get is okay. The job should be one in which you have interest and aptitude- whether government or private.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There was a time when Government jobs provided the maximum amount of job opportunities, but now it is not so. It is also not possible to get a government job nowadays. The private sector on the other hand provides the maximum job opportunities and potential growth in career is also quite good.

I love writing and sharing ideas

If one can prove his or her worth by helping the organization shoot ahead and come up with innovations, private jobs are good.
In reality Govt. jobs provide job security and people in govt, jobs don't have to stretch which is often seen in private jobs. Though private jobs pay you well..they keep you on your toes..expecting much in return of the pay. Also, there is no dearth of private jobs..where as there are not many govt. jobs.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The main difference lies in the fact " you are a face in the government jobs". Many are content with these jobs. In private firms once you prove the "Indispensable" factor, there is no looking back. Sky is the limit. This clan is very small in number. My own experience.
Yup..very true hard work pays off in a private job with huge pay cheque, designation, and additional perks.

Once I was offered a government job with a fat salary and perks. But it was not a job that exposes my specializations. And there was a another offer from a private firm that exactly suits my specializations but with a less pay. I accepted the later. I neither had regrets nor complaints because they gave me an opportunity to get trained in reputed advertising agencies. With this, how i helped my organization in boosting up its production and productivity and how my career shot up like a meteor is altogether a different story.
Whether it is govt job or private job do your work with utmost sincerity. In private job there are lot opportunities and you can select your own time if you are a good at work. Govt job can be permanent but working culture and getting world knowledge in Infrastructure is less.
True there is not much to learn in a govt. desk job, where as in private jobs we get a lot of exposure and if we use that knowledge at the right time and at the right place..nothing can stop us from accruing huge monetary benefits in terms of a good salary.

There is nothing to learn from government jobs mostly they are routine work. From the date of joining to retirement you will be doing the same work. You will be blessed if you don't lose your original knowledge.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.