Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:
Every Job weather in Private or Government Need full responsibility. A lack in responsibility may take your job.........

It's not just responsibility, it;s also about skill and knowledge related to your job.

These words are not important in Government Jobs..... I see many government officers are not eligible for job. Still they continue serving for that post.......

Yes job security is there. For an easygoing and unambitious, govt jobs are ideal

In Govt job age is restricted. In a private job, even 60 year old man also gets a new job. In private you can get job after your retirement from Govt job. They only expect the talented people.

Yes, but what you except a 60 year employee in private sector. Will he give its best to company.. Most of them fails.......

You have a misconception. Most of the successful employees in private organizations are above 60.
rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:
Every Job weather in Private or Government Need full responsibility. A lack in responsibility may take your job.........

It's not just responsibility, it;s also about skill and knowledge related to your job.

These words are not important in Government Jobs..... I see many government officers are not eligible for job. Still they continue serving for that post.......

Yes job security is there. For an easygoing and unambitious, govt jobs are ideal

In Govt job age is restricted. In a private job, even 60 year old man also gets a new job. In private you can get job after your retirement from Govt job. They only expect the talented people.

Yes, but what you except a 60 year employee in private sector. Will he give its best to company.. Most of them fails.......

You have a misconception. Most of the successful employees in private organizations are above 60.

These days many people are healthy enough to work even till age of eighty years. I am also nearing 70 years but I work as usual or even better than my earlier years. all you need is not to count your age often. Many government employees also work in private sector after the age of seventy years. However I agree that many are in retirement mood even before sixty and they lose all interest in work. But then they pass time in useless gossip, play cards with similar aged persons and put their family members- mainly women- to inconvenience of preparing tea and snacks for them and their playing card partners.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:
Dwarakanathan wrote:
rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:

These days many people are healthy enough to work even till age of eighty years. I am also nearing 70 years but I work as usual or even better than my earlier years. all you need is not to count your age often. Many government employees also work in private sector after the age of seventy years. However I agree that many are in retirement mood even before sixty and they lose all interest in work. But then they pass time in useless gossip, play cards with similar aged persons and put their family members- mainly women- to inconvenience of preparing tea and snacks for them and their playing card partners.

By age only they are old but still there brain is active. They can give valuable suggestions with their vast knowledge attained in the world. Experience always matters.
rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:
Dwarakanathan wrote:
rambabu wrote:
DIPU S KUMAR wrote:

By age only they are old but still there brain is active. They can give valuable suggestions with their vast knowledge attained in the world. Experience always matters.

Its not only the experience but people over 60 can do field work too and in most cases better than younger ones because they have better facilities to travel. Look at me I do lot of traveling for my work.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In a government job, date of birth decides everything, in a private job it one's merit decides everything.
My Merit that could not be recognized by my employers in a government job in my long tenure, was recognized just in a month by my employers of a Private firm. That's the difference between a face in the crowd and Head and shoulders above the crowd.
My Merit that could not be recognized by my employers in a government job in my long tenure, was recognized just in a month by my employers of a Private firm. That's the difference between a face in the crowd and Head and shoulders above the crowd.

A large number of employees suppress their merit for the safety and assured perks provided by government service. I know of many such employees who do not accept better paying jobs because they will have to work hard and be accountable. What I find odd is that such employees accuse the government for not recognising their merit. In private service merit does often get recognised but right connections also play an important part in ones rise up the ladder.

A large number of employees suppress their merit for the safety and assured perks provided by government service. I know of many such employees who do not accept better paying jobs because they will have to work hard and be accountable. What I find odd is that such employees accuse the government for not recognising their merit. In private service merit does often get recognised but right connections also play an important part in ones rise up the ladder.

Some people working in govt jobs still wants to live in their city and never accept the transfer and future opportunities.

In fact I refused a job in a government organization with a good pay and perks and settled with a job with low pay in a private firm. Because it has promised me that it would help enhance all my specializations. And it did.
I think it is a good thing that private jobs have opportunities for people over 60yrs..there are no dearth of job when people over 60 are willing to continue their work life...in fact private jobs are so much in number that we only need to get and grab the right opportunity to showcase our skills and use our educational background to the fullest.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.