Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The inherent trait in humans is," Earn Efortlessly." if government jobs lay a condition , "no efficiency- No job" the craze for government jobs will go away and job seekers direct their endeavors to acquire efficiency.
True saying for government vs private jobs:
In Government jobs "When someone get in a government job he is like a horse, and slowly he get converted into donkey and when he got retired he has totally became a donkey"
In private jobs " Some people when get entry are like donkey, but soon they convert into fast running horses and when they got retired they are completely like horse".

http://www.comparenshop.in

True saying for government vs private jobs:
In Government jobs "When someone get in a government job he is like a horse, and slowly he get converted into donkey and when he got retired he has totally became a donkey"
In private jobs " Some people when get entry are like donkey, but soon they convert into fast running horses and when they got retired they are completely like horse".

Which is why, many retirees from Private organizations do not find any difficulties to procure a job after retirement.
I had both choices - government and private - to opt from, fortunately. But I stayed with private job, not because of its future since I was not aware of how it is going to be, but because the private job I opted was of my interest. More importantly, I also went attempting to get through government job of my interest but could not get through!
I too tasted and tested both. My observation was, what it took a decade for me to become a full fledged professional in my trade was achieved in one year because of availability of opportunities in private jobs. If my employer feels confident that I can deliver and add more productivity, everything will happen in a jiffy. In government organizations, the proposals of the HODs will make rounds for months together.
Government jobs gives stability, flexibility, benefits and time offs. all these accumulates a greater number to government jobs. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes, there are many benefits in government jobs except for opportunities for growth.
Well, I think if you go a couple of decades back, government jobs were flourishing. Every other door we used to find a government official since the fate of private job remained uncertain. And people used to be proud of having government jobs to rely on. But then the next generation went more keen on private job opportunities... quick and competitive money, lavishing life style, abroad onsite opportunities.. and so on! So, typically the trend has changed and I am not sure if a comparision of which is good or not so good is apt now.
In a private job a person who is working hard will get quick promotions but in government jobs you should wait for promotions based on seniority.
In a private job a person who is working hard will get quick promotions but in government jobs you should wait for promotions based on seniority.

Hard work doesn't always imply quick promotion...in a private job also the years spent in a role coupled with your skills is taken into consideration.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.