Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can someone help me with this new problem. Apparently my screen is full of advertisements tiny, big, ads of all sizes and I am not able to the see the actual content. What changes should I make in my settings..to minimize these ads. Currently, I am using Opera browser.

TIA

I use a Google Chrome browser and I see an ad only at the very top under the header and sometimes a smaller one in between the posts which is alright ...What is annoying is the one that I seem to get on payments section sometimes covering the names mentioned there ..

Yes, I saw that..I was browsing and saw that the entire section (payment) was covered with ads.

However, with this ADBLOCK feature in Opera I have now fewer ads and can control and choose which ads should be visible on my page.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Chrome was never my favorite..right from the beginning..it is problemetic browser...that that msg 'aw..snap' is so irritating..so have bid adieu to chrome forever.

If you are using Chrome then you should disable ShockwaveFlash by typing about:plugins in the browser bar. It will then work fine. Give it a try.

This is a useful tip..will save it and give it a try![/quote

Even without disabling any feature, Chrome is giving me a hassle free service. I don't know why your Chrome is not functioning. How about reloading Chrome?
Chrome was never my favorite..right from the beginning..it is problemetic browser...that that msg 'aw..snap' is so irritating..so have bid adieu to chrome forever.

If you are using Chrome then you should disable ShockwaveFlash by typing about:plugins in the browser bar. It will then work fine. Give it a try.

Even without disabling any feature, Chrome is giving me a hassle free service. I don't know why your Chrome is not functioning. How about reloading Chrome?

Okay..let me try downloading Chrome again.

Okay..let me try downloading Chrome again.[/quote

You should. Because all my friends are using Chrome without any problems. Hope with reloading your problems come to an end.
Can someone help me with this new problem. Apparently my screen is full of advertisements tiny, big, ads of all sizes and I am not able to the see the actual content. What changes should I make in my settings..to minimize these ads. Currently, I am using Opera browser.

TIA
I think you can use Ghostery add on for opera, which not only blocks ads but also all trackers and analytics and speed up web browsing and save valuable bandwidth cost. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

TIA
I think you can use Ghostery add on for opera, which not only blocks ads but also all trackers and analytics and speed up web browsing and save valuable bandwidth cost. :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks for the tip..will look it up.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

TIA

Is the spelling of the add-on correct, cause I could not find any.."no result found". Can you please check?

TIA

Is the spelling of the add-on correct, cause I could not find any.."no result found". Can you please check?
Here is the link for Ghostery opera extension https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/ghostery/?display=en

or else can be searched on Google as 'Ghostery for opera' .

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

TIA

Here is the link for Ghostery opera extension https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/ghostery/?display=en

or else can be searched on Google as 'Ghostery for opera' .

This works! Thanks a lot for the link!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You can use Ad Block extension to your browser. But please dont run that Ad Block on Boddunan. If you use Ad block in Boddunan. It may cause in reducing the revenue of Boddunan. So, please don't try to use them on this website.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.