The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once we have a certail rule about payment, why not follow it since it is easier all way round...Since the minimum target is Rs 1500, if anyone wants an early payment put in more effort by writing articles or being active on the forums..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Regular member can get it if they have proper reason and if admin approves their request.. otherwise nooooo.

Admin is not concerned with the reason, it may be anything. What matters is how fairly regular and consistent the member is, how he or she gets along with others, following rules, maintaining decorum etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
Is there any provision in Boddudan where payments are made before we reach the minimum 1500 limit?

Once a member asks for premature payout their account is closed after payment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is there any provision in Boddudan where payments are made before we reach the minimum 1500 limit?

What??? I don't recall reading about this anywhere! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do you mean that the person who wish to close his account in boddunan only get premature payout. Please clarify it sir.

Do you mean that the person who wish to close his account in boddunan only get premature payout. Please clarify it sir.
No, there is no process like closing account.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan, suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

May be there is no such provision but I saw it once this member Isha Kamble asked for her payment midway and her account was barred immediately after payment of 798.38. Here is the link
https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html?start=120

Maybe she requested for closure of her account

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks for the clarification. So there is provision for early payment but it is better left to the discretion of the admin.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

These are clear payment rules in which they have specified that minimum of Rs. 1500 must be reached for payment. Just refer the payment criteria.
Thank you all for clearing my doubt. Well I think I will wait until I reach the minimum of 1500....it will be better that way.

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.