Does anyone know how good is beam broadband and it is worth replacing tataphoton+ with beam? Any insight on this would be useful.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I  tried my best to find Beam Broadband but what I could find was ACT/Beam is a Bangalore based company with another office at Hyderabad. As per the customers' feedback the service is not worth at this point of time. I am not sure if they provide service at Pune  or any other cities right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks for your response Suni51. I am actually in Hyderabad right now and confused whether I should opt for beam/Act or photon wimax. I should also seek opinion of people who have used either of these two.

I use Beam (now ACT) in Hyderabad. To me it is the BEST broadband I tried till now. (I used BSNL, YouBB, RCom, Tata earlier). The best part is I always get the speed they promised. Recently upgraded to 50mbps and I am surprised to see I get minimum 40mbps every time.

This is my personal experience, and may not be true for everyone.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Swetha Shenoy

Yes, many people have said that whatever they have used, ACT is best so far, delivered the promised speed. Thanks for the insightful advice Maverick!

Maverick wrote:

I use Beam (now ACT) in Hyderabad. To me it is the BEST broadband I tried till now. (I used BSNL, YouBB, RCom, Tata earlier). The best part is I always get the speed they promised. Recently upgraded to 50mbps and I am surprised to see I get minimum 40mbps every time.

This is my personal experience, and may not be true for everyone.

I searched this service again and found out it's providing service in few other suburbs at a fast speed that I suppose is useful in operation of smart TV. I am also surprised to see its very attractive tariff plans for 20/40/60/80 MB/PS plans. If available in my area I would prefer to go for this kind of service. 

I am finally using beam/act broadband and I must say, the speed is very good.

Its tariff plans are really good in compare to other. But unfortunately I don't have this in my area. 

a.s.

Right now i'm very much satisfied with TIKONA with a speed of  100mbps.

rambabu wrote:

Right now i'm very much satisfied with TIKONA with a speed of  100mbps.

I am also a user of Tikona and as much I know Tikona provides a maximum speed of 4mb/ps, 

Thank you said by: AKP

Earlier I was having Hathway connection but I wasn't satisfied with it then I brought MTS wifi Mblaze dongle but when I go to my hometown it doesn't work there due to roaming. One of my friend suggested me to get Tata Photon. Have anyone used Tata Photon wifi dongle here? How is its response?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.