Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Right now i'm very much satisfied with TIKONA with a speed of  100mbps.

I am also a user of Tikona and as much I know Tikona provides a maximum speed of 4mb/ps, 

Never heard about beam at our area.. But yes Tikona is here. Thanks, I will try it, current one is not that good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am also a user of Tikona and as much I know Tikona provides a maximum speed of 4mb/ps, 

Never heard about beam at our area.. But yes Tikona is here. Thanks, I will try it, current one is not that good.

I see whether it's catering to my article writing and other minor jobs. A speed like a flash is not required for me.

rambabu wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I see whether it's catering to my article writing and other minor jobs. A speed like a flash is not required for me.

Yes.. For only article writing speed is not much issue. I am using internet at my home with wifi. So users are more and some of them used to download stuffs and watch online videos. So speed is important as connection got shared by more devices.

I too use wifi for both my desktop and IPad . Never faced any problem. 

rambabu wrote:

I too use wifi for both my desktop and IPad . Never faced any problem. 

Actually it depends on speed of internet. If speed is less than it will became even more less when it get shared on more than one device.

I too use my wifi for both my laptop as well as my phone. And if it is just for article writing its not an issue but I need to download tutorials for my graphics designing work and many software also so I need good speed for it. 

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

I too use my wifi for both my laptop as well as my phone. And if it is just for article writing its not an issue but I need to download tutorials for my graphics designing work and many software also so I need good speed for it. 

Yes for downloading purpose speed is important and required. Personally I also download lots of stuffs from internet for my work purpose and for others too.

AKP wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Yes for downloading purpose speed is important and required. Personally I also download lots of stuffs from internet for my work purpose and for others too.

While updating software I need a really good speed and if at that time the speed fails then I have to start the updation all over again. I faced a lot problem with hathway.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
AKP wrote:
baby angel wrote:

While updating software I need a really good speed and if at that time the speed fails then I have to start the updation all over again. I faced a lot problem with hathway.

I didn't face a problem while downloading. Tikona provided all facilities to download sans hassles.

But I have heard from few of my friends in Delhi and Noida that TIKONA is not that good so I never thought of getting its connection. And also as I travel from here to there so I need a wifi dongle.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.