Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Right now i'm very much satisfied with TIKONA with a speed of  100mbps.

I am also a user of Tikona and as much I know Tikona provides a maximum speed of 4mb/ps, 

Never heard about beam at our area.. But yes Tikona is here. Thanks, I will try it, current one is not that good.

Tikona is good, I am using a postpaid plan 2mb/ps 25 GB a month (after that 56kbps) for Rs 700+tax pm. They have prepaid plans also @1990 for 33GB validity 3 month in my area. Service is good and trustworthy. 

Sir, in which area you are using Tikona? I guess you are from north side only. 

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am also a user of Tikona and as much I know Tikona provides a maximum speed of 4mb/ps, 

Never heard about beam at our area.. But yes Tikona is here. Thanks, I will try it, current one is not that good.

Tikona is good, I am using a postpaid plan 2mb/ps 25 GB a month (after that 56kbps) for Rs 700+tax pm. They have prepaid plans also @1990 for 33GB validity 3 month in my area. Service is good and trustworthy. 

Tikona services of available in all regions. I'm from south.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir it is available in all area but as I told you in above discussion that my friends in Noida and Delhi said that its not that good. And I live in Noida only so thats why I am enquiring. Because I am fed up of hathway connection. And I wanted to go for any other one. I thought of buying Tata Photon wifi dongle but I dont know whether its good or not.

a.s.
rambabu wrote:
AKP wrote:

So far I only used prepaid. So I am comfortable with prepaid than postpaid. Here at our town not many options are available. 

I thought, when the present setup is giving me satisfactory services, why should I go for an expensive setup. After all, it's a question of satisfaction.

Well, its all okay with you. I was trying to tell my things. Its all depends on person's use and choice.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir it is available in all area but as I told you in above discussion that my friends in Noida and Delhi said that its not that good. And I live in Noida only so thats why I am enquiring. Because I am fed up of hathway connection. And I wanted to go for any other one. I thought of buying Tata Photon wifi dongle but I dont know whether its good or not.

OK. Please go ahead.

Thank you said by: baby angel
baby angel wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I live in NCR 50-55 km off Delhi on Delhi Dehradun highway 10 km from Meerut on NH58

@Baby Angel I live almost in the same area and I have never faced a problem/got immediate service so I can say it's a good service. The only thing is you have to see how far is the tower located from your house as the service depends on your roof top antenna (small box) is fixed in direct line with the tower) They give you a demo immediately on demand.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: baby angel
suni51 wrote:
baby angel wrote:
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I live in NCR 50-55 km off Delhi on Delhi Dehradun highway 10 km from Meerut on NH58

@Baby Angel I live almost in the same area and I have never faced a problem/got immediate service so I can say it's a good service. The only thing is you have to see how far is the tower located from your house as the service depends on your roof top antenna (small box) is fixed in direct line with the tower) They give you a demo immediately on demand.  

Okay sir. I will try this one also this time and I just hope that it works properly and can provide good speed as well.

a.s.

I think ISP differ and so does the speed with the change in geographical location. Back in Pune  Photon was working fine but in Hyderabad, beam/ ACT is working fine.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

At the end of the day, it all amounts to only one thing. Functionality to the satisfaction of the user. All other things need not be taken into consideration.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.