The topic is locked.

please help moderators and senior member my article rejected once again asking me to refer image source at the end of an article??? I couldn't understand what does it mean. Does it mean that I have to give the image url from where the image has been taken or from where the image belong to, I mean from which place.

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is your third thread in this matter. You are challenging admin of this site who did it himself. I think you are asking for a permanent ban from this site. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you haven't read my post fully I asked you some question which I don't know. I asked because I thought you are moderator and you will help me to clarify my doubts and instead of doing that you are shouting at me. 

bhuyali saroj

You mean every time an article of you will be rejected on technical grounds which you can read in article itself you will start 2-3 threads and use derogatory language? What the members who do not know the actual reason can do in such case while you have mentioned yourself that your article has no source of image and need changes in construction of sentences. 

sir I posted an image in my article and the construction of sentences is also checked by myself and i don't think that there is any wrong, but then also my article is rejected asking me to refer the source of image and to check grammar, sir what to do i have checked everything but then also my article is rejected 

bhuyali saroj

To be frank, you need to improve the grammar of that article and give the undertaking whether you have the copyright of that image or proper source of image url at the bottom of article which you are not trying to understand but posting the same article everytime. The admin himself rejected your article last night. But you can submit it again provided you can fulfill the requirement

in case you need my personal help write to me

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

or message me at my facebook page

I always wanted to help you but sorry to say you don't seem to understand that

Thank you said by: Sreematrana

sir can you say me which site is best from where I can take photo and post it in my article. So that there is no problem of copyright

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir can you say me which site is best from where I can take photo and post it in my article. So that there is no problem of copyright

There are couple of sites but this site allows only wikipedia that too which are free to share/use. You must give url of all such photos at the end of your article. Please do not start a thread next time if an article is rejected on technical ground but everything is mentioned in rejection note so you can correct and resubmit. All such threads clearly come into spam threads.

suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

There are couple of sites but this site allows only wikipedia that too which are free to share/use. You must give url of all such photos at the end of your article. Please do not start a thread next time if an article is rejected on technical ground but everything is mentioned in rejection note so you can correct and resubmit. All such threads clearly come into spam threads.

When did Maverick announce that only Wikipedia images are allowed??? My understanding is that photos from any site, as long as they are free of any copyrights are allowed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And the last one sir please sir this is last. Which is the best way to check grammar, I mean any site or ms word is ok for checking grammar. This is my last question sir after answering this, you can lock my thread

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

When did Maverick announce that only Wikipedia images are allowed??? My understanding is that photos from any site, as long as they are free of any copyrights are allowed!

Okay, let's hear from Maverick in that case.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.