The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kalyani sir please refer me a good site for checking grammar or ms word is ok

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir can you say me which site is best from where I can take photo and post it in my article. So that there is no problem of copyright

There are couple of sites but this site allows only wikipedia that too which are free to share/use. You must give url of all such photos at the end of your article. Please do not start a thread next time if an article is rejected on technical ground but everything is mentioned in rejection note so you can correct and resubmit. All such threads clearly come into spam threads.

When did Maverick announce that only Wikipedia images are allowed??? My understanding is that photos from any site, as long as they are free of any copyrights are allowed!

Okay, let's hear from Maverick in that case.

Yes, I think Maverick should comment on this part or else it will create confusion.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

bhuyali saroj wrote:

And the last one sir please sir this is last. Which is the best way to check grammar, I mean any site or ms word is ok for checking grammar. This is my last question sir after answering this, you can lock my thread

Let me give you the easiest way of doing it.You write your article on word pad and save it after writing a para and the grammar check comes on the next time you open the page and you can see red underline when your spelling is wrong and blue underline when your grammar is wrong and green when you need to add either a coma or leave distance between words...Thats how I do it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Babu saroj

sir please tell me, first solve my confusion which is the best way to check grammar is there any best site or ms word is ok 

bhuyali saroj

word pad does you mean ms word 

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir please tell me, first solve my confusion which is the best way to check grammar is there any best site or ms word is ok 

The best way to do grammar check is in MS word the way Usha has mentioned above in her post. There are certain grammar check sites, but they are not free, you only get a few days' free trial after which you have to pay for it. So the best way is to write your article in MS Word where you get spelling check, function, along with dictionary and thesaurus. Also keep a dictionary handy with you always to double check your spellings. Improving grammar is a slow and steady process but you to be consistent.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Miss as my article rejected asking me to give image source at the end of an article, should i give it in html formatting or should i just simply write image source = url of the image

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

word pad does you mean ms word 

Both are different, boddunan does not allow you to paste article from MS Word. but the reason we are asking you to write first in MS word is because you can spell check your article. After finishing and proof reading your article, you then paste it on Wordpad , format it and THEN paste in boddunan. I hope it is clear to you now.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
Bhuyali Saroj, you are in a hurry Despite the valuable suggestions from all the Moderators and esteemed members you are unable to catch up. First of all it's your grammar that needs lot of improvement. Till then I advise you to keep away from article writing.

rambabu sir as my article rejected asking me to give image source at the end of an article, should i give it in html formatting or should i just simply write image source = url of the image

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.