The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
bhuyali saroj wrote:

rambabu sir as my article rejected asking me to give image source at the end of an article, should i give it in html formatting or should i just simply write image source = url of the image

No not html formatting just write it as:

Image Source: url of the photo (double check that the photo is not copyrighted by anyone)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

sir can you say how to check whether the image has got any copyright or not

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

It is always mentioned at the source usually below the image. If not mentioned clearly, go through terms and conditions if the site.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir can you say me which site is best from where I can take photo and post it in my article. So that there is no problem of copyright

There are couple of sites but this site allows only wikipedia that too which are free to share/use. You must give url of all such photos at the end of your article. Please do not start a thread next time if an article is rejected on technical ground but everything is mentioned in rejection note so you can correct and resubmit. All such threads clearly come into spam threads.

When did Maverick announce that only Wikipedia images are allowed??? My understanding is that photos from any site, as long as they are free of any copyrights are allowed!

How can you guarantee an image from a third party site is not copy protected? I can publish an image on my blog and say its mine but infact not. Thats why we gave some guidelines on using images from other sites. Wkimedia has at least few original images which are not copy protected. I would say do not use any images from any websites, use your own.

Regarding grammar,  I would ask you to please follow editors guidelines. No questions on this please.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
bhuyali saroj wrote:

Instead of explaining the process how to check if the image is copyrighted or not,  Which I'm sure will confuse you more, I advise you to avoid using images. Simply write the article

sir is there any site from where i can take pic and post in my article so that there is no question of copyright

bhuyali saroj

Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir can you say me which site is best from where I can take photo and post it in my article. So that there is no problem of copyright

There are couple of sites but this site allows only wikipedia that too which are free to share/use. You must give url of all such photos at the end of your article. Please do not start a thread next time if an article is rejected on technical ground but everything is mentioned in rejection note so you can correct and resubmit. All such threads clearly come into spam threads.

When did Maverick announce that only Wikipedia images are allowed??? My understanding is that photos from any site, as long as they are free of any copyrights are allowed!

How can you guarantee an image from a third party site is not copy protected? I can publish an image on my blog and say its mine but infact not. Thats why we gave some guidelines on using images from other sites. Wkimedia has at least few original images which are not copy protected. I would say do not use any images from any websites, use your own.

Regarding grammar,  I would ask you to please follow editors guidelines. No questions on this please.

I hope this clears everybody's doubt here

@Bhuila Saroj, your link is invalid and your photo is highly objectionable as it's from a commercial site. Therefore this article is rejected unless you remove this photo and correct it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

thanks for clearing it up although I was not referring to any third party site, but other photo sharing site. Nowhere had it been, until now, mentioned or announced that ONLY wiki images were allowed which could create to confusion among members. My query was related to this particular issue. And in any case, I have always been stressing to check the copyright aspects before using it here.

no further comments of questions from me henceforth, Thank you!

Sorry Suni sir but how you can say my grammar is not correct i have checked it in ms word and corrected it and now its not showing any error then how can you say that my grammar in that article is not correct, from which site or from where you are checking grammar which showing grammar mistake in my article

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Sorry Suni sir but how you can say my grammar is not correct i have checked it in ms word and corrected it and now its not showing any error then how can you say that my grammar in that article is not correct, from which site or from where you are checking grammar which showing grammar mistake in my article

Look BS, I will approve it but admin will again reject it so if you wish to see your article published, please check it again and resubmit. That will give you more cash credit also. Did you read the post of administrator on this page? Now I have to lock this thread. But you can go ahead and correct your article.  Thank You.   

I would like to see In case admin wants to open this thread and say more on this matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.