Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The more number of articles on any subject, the better. So do not worry about it and go ahead and post. The only problem comes when it is very similar in content to orthers.

People are different in thinking. They write what is in their mind. So there is less possibility for writing content that is just like others. Copy writing is not allowed in this site.

You and I both know and understand it, but you will still be surprised to know how many people submit blatantly copied articles.

But there are some software that help the people to find out whether the article is copied or not. I think that all article writing sites are checking the submitted articles with the help of these software and they are rejecting all the copied articles.At the same time, there are some sites online which allow the people to submit already posted articles. 

No more, all such sites have closed their shops now. Previously also a person was allowed to republish his own copyrighted articles under the same username.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The more number of articles on any subject, the better. So do not worry about it and go ahead and post. The only problem comes when it is very similar in content to orthers.

People are different in thinking. They write what is in their mind. So there is less possibility for writing content that is just like others. Copy writing is not allowed in this site.

You and I both know and understand it, but you will still be surprised to know how many people submit blatantly copied articles.

But there are some software that help the people to find out whether the article is copied or not. I think that all article writing sites are checking the submitted articles with the help of these software and they are rejecting all the copied articles.At the same time, there are some sites online which allow the people to submit already posted articles. 

No more, all such sites have closed their shops now. Previously also a person was allowed to republish his own copyrighted articles under the same username.

Can we post our older posts in Bukisa.com? Recently I read an article which tells us that we can post our published articles in bukisa. I am not a member of this site. So I know nothing more about it.

Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Can we post our older posts in Bukisa.com? Recently I read an article which tells us that we can post our published articles in bukisa. I am not a member of this site. So I know nothing more about it.

They have stopped payment long before first what they paid according to clicks and later a writer earned through his own accounts on chitika and adsense but no more. They informed all writers long before to take their work down. You can submit your work there but for nothing. Same is true about wikinuts, experts column etc. There is no sites left that pay you for republishing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.