It might help if some of your anscestors were priests I suppose. And you're into the scriptures etc. Unless history has turned the oriiginal memories into myth making machines

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well i don't know actually who discovered the gayatri mantra and mantras. but i know that gayatri mantra is from vedas. i guess i am not exactly sure but i think the gayatri mantra was discovered by Brahmarshi Vishvamitra.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well i don't know actually who discovered the gayatri mantra and mantras. but i know that gayatri mantra is from vedas. i guess i am not exactly sure but i think the gayatri mantra was discovered by Brahmarshi Vishvamitra.

Shana sez: Actually I'm looking for hard to get more detailed information, about how mantras evolved. How did someone find out that sound vibration can affect manifestations in reality?

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Shana sez: Actually I'm looking for hard to get more detailed information, about how mantras evolved. How did someone find out that sound vibration can affect manifestations in reality?

I guess the link provided here will solve your problem to some extent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishvamitra

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: SHANA MARIA VERGHIS

Gayatri Mantra is a highly revered Mantra from the Vedas. Like all Vedic mantras, the Gayatri Mantra is neither authored nor discovered.. These mantras are believed to have been revealed to Brahmarshi Viswamitra.The recitation of Gayatri mantra is preceded by OM. Om is also known as the Primordial sound from which the entire Universe is created.

OM or AUM, while chanting will create Vibrations which are capable of curing ENT related ailments,

Gayatri Mantra isone of the oldest and the most powerful mantras in Hindu religion. It gives wisdom to the people and leads them to the right ways. The mantra is also a prayer to the SUN, the source of light and life.  

Gayatrti is a profound Prayer This prayer has enormous spiritual significance. It is believed that Gayatr Mantra is both a prayer and a mantra.

What I have learned from some philosophical books regarding the evolution of mantras is as follows:

A mantra is a sacred word or words discovered by the ancient sages in a state of super-consciousness. Mantras when uttered produce sacred sounds and every sound is responsible for a particular form. In creation, sound precedes form. 

Mantras exist both in subtle state and in gross state, depending on the degree of vibration of its sound. Normally, we can hear only gross sounds. But the sages with spiritual practice could hear them or ‘see’ them in their subtle state (and hence sages are called ‘Seers’). In the super-conscious state the sages heard or ‘saw’ these subtle mantras and their meaning had been revealed to them.  When they returned to their conscious state, they remembered these mantras and taught to their disciples, insisting them the repetition of mantras so that they can also reach the super-conscious state in which the mantras were revealed.

Thank you said by: suni51, Shampa Sadhya
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

What I have learned from some philosophical books regarding the evolution of mantras is as follows:

A mantra is a sacred word or words discovered by the ancient sages in a state of super-consciousness. Mantras when uttered produce sacred sounds and every sound is responsible for a particular form. In creation, sound precedes form. 

Mantras exist both in subtle state and in gross state, depending on the degree of vibration of its sound. Normally, we can hear only gross sounds. But the sages with spiritual practice could hear them or ‘see’ them in their subtle state (and hence sages are called ‘Seers’). In the super-conscious state the sages heard or ‘saw’ these subtle mantras and their meaning had been revealed to them.  When they returned to their conscious state, they remembered these mantras and taught to their disciples, insisting them the repetition of mantras so that they can also reach the super-conscious state in which the mantras were revealed.

Well explained dealing in detail, everyThing connected with Gayatri Mantra.. kudos.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

That sums it up beautifully ! To add on - the great benefit of chanting the mantras is 1, building self discipline in children and secondly, the chanting and the words and the pronunciations themselves activate certain nerve endings thereby making a person totally aware of his surroundings and self - Like I heard one of our renowned godmen say in one of his discourses  " Mantras are like  oil or fuel , much like an engine , that a soul needs to perform to its optimum capacity . because uttering them touches those parts of our soul that may be in deep slumber !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Shana sez: Yes exactly. I do meditation so I understand this perfectly. In fact I have had a Kundalini rising so I'm with it every day. Though I am not saintly for most of the time! But I want to dig even deeper. I've already written a book about my Kundalini experience. It's with the publisher, and it is a constantly evolving process. I have actually seen the light form of the Kundalini with my naked eyes, when I was wide awake. It was a most surreal and I was happy to discover a few reported cases on the web who had the rare sighting. Otherwise it is mostly felt, rather than seen. It is basically your storehouse of energy making you aware that this abundance lies within you. And it is infinite potential. Meditation is basically about reaching subtler states of perception to widen the human experience which is personal and can  be enjoyed through the mind and the sense. To have a more rounded experience of reality, your senses have to be finer, and refinement comes through processes like meditation. Then you can see what is actually going on, instead of blundering in constant survival mode. And wasting unnecessary energy without putting it to good purpose. 

You wrote 'sacred sounds and every sound is responsible for a particular form.,' I think that calls for very deep exploration of what the possibility actually means.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.