Hi Admin,

This question is for you. 

I am relatively new to this site. The only activity I see here is the forum and discussions. And that the very few people responding and being active. But when I was finding my around the site I found that there were quizzes, polls, contests, competitions etc. But most are dated like a couple of years back. Why is it that everything is stopped. 

Is it possible to revive it? It would make the site more interesting and active. 

Thanks

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If person have enough time to devote than he/she can use all option. Basically it writing and discussion site. If check most of member active in writing and at forum.

There are four different activities that now earn you points and cash credits here  - forum discussions, question answers, article writing and polls..I guess for the small number of active members that is more than sufficient. As far as making the forums interesting, it depends on the members as to what kind of discussions and responses they come up with..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Boredom can be avoided by being active and by by posting interesting Threads. I'm enjoying the Discussion forums.

rambabu wrote:

Boredom can be avoided by being active and by by posting interesting Threads. I'm enjoying the Discussion forums.

I am also enjoying forum of site, it is like face to face dialouge with friends.

I have been away from it for quite some time.It would not be fair on my part to comment on this topic!  

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am also enjoying forum of site, it is like face to face dialouge with friends.

I agree Anil. I too enjoy these forums. Many members post threads on varying themes that gives me an opportunity to learn and exchange views .

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I have been away from it for quite some time.It would not be fair on my part to comment on this topic!  

Chinmoy that can be rectified anguished.png it would be great to see you active and post more and we will definitely get to read some very interesting posts and perspective on any subject..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar

We need old members back. They, with their experience and erudition will definitely can bring a big change. Chinmoy, Please come and start doing your good work.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Wow this is really wonderful that all are enjoying. All here are active. So lets continue to put up some good topics for discussion and start ...

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Activity in the Forums should be enjoyed. Forum activities will help a  lot in exchanging of views. If the Members post a variety of posts, it will certainly add spice to the Forums.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.