The topic is locked.

How i will get to know that the article writing has started? And till wen will it will get started?

Looking forward towards your co-operation.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Article writing starts whenever we start writing an article. Article writing can be started anytime, even now or after two minutes.

Well. for article writing we have to start writing. Don't overthink before writing an article and just write whenever you want to.

If you mean writing articles on this site then it is still on provided you write them according to rules of this site

1. write enough content

2. provide keywords (meta tags)

3. Provide meta description ( summery) in boxes provided below

4. provide authentic image source (if you used one). 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can write at your own pace on a notepad and post it when you feel satisfied with your article. Although publishing and receiving cash credit may take a while depending on the admin..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I collect all the stuff needed for a good Article while reading a Book or discussing with friends . I add the necessary Drawings on a Note Book. There is no problem as far as copyright is concerned, as these drawings are drawn by me. I use them as and when I write an Article.

rambabu wrote:

I collect all the stuff needed for a good Article while reading a Book or discussing with friends . I add the necessary Drawings on a Note Book. There is no problem as far as copyright is concerned, as these drawings are drawn by me. I use them as and when I write an Article.

looking forward to reading ur article and seeing your drawings too.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

looking forward to reading ur article and seeing your drawings too.

Welcome. Once they are published you can have look at my drawings and paintings.

You can write articles for this site on a notepad and then submit it here as per the guidelines. I think you can submit 5 articles per day here. It is fast to get the editor approval but getting it published and cash credit takes a little long and we need to have patience with it. I hope things will improve and we all are keeping our fingers crossed

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

You can write articles for this site on a notepad and then submit it here as per the guidelines. I think you can submit 5 articles per day here. It is fast to get the editor approval but getting it published and cash credit takes a little long and we need to have patience with it. I hope things will improve and we all are keeping our fingers crossed

True,  the only process that needs to be looked into is the publishing of the articles which takes far too long now .. when that happens the number of articles written comes down automatically so does enthusiasm for writing !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

True,  the only process that needs to be looked into is the publishing of the articles which takes far too long now .. when that happens the number of articles written comes down automatically so does enthusiasm for writing !!!

I hope the admin's new year resolution is to maintain the site more regularly and make it more faster and reliable so we can write more articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope the admin's new year resolution is to maintain the site more regularly and make it more faster and reliable so we can write more articles.

I am looking forward for that day, when the Article writing becomes a regular feature like earlier days.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.