Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

sometimes, but many a times other way as well

Money is an important part of life but it's not everything so I am with the opinion of Mr. Sonch it depends upon requirement family or money he can decide.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sonch

Thanks Santosh.

I am currently in Gulf and I see many people everyday and that makes me to think so deeply .I can share few examples....

One worker here got married 3-4 months back, and he can not bring his wife due to his low salary although it is around 70-80K in India. Now wife is asking for divorce from him....poor guy is crying...This incident made me to think deeply before recruiting any new guys from India....at low salary approx less than 1.5 lacs INR in Gulf...

Though, money is not every thing for humans, but you cannot fully ignore money

Loneliness and a huge workload is actually a killing combination. One works hard to earn a handsome salary only to be happy with the family but if that clause does not get fulfilled then what's the use of money. The company of the family and friends wipes out many crises so a little less money can be handled quite strongly. Luxury may not be afforded but at least a caress from a loved one will be always there to share the trouble and pain.          

shampasaid

Yes. The Money earned should help in paving a Road the happiness and pleasure of the family. Otherwise, the Money earned Gulf is mere waste.

usha manohar wrote:
vikram wrote:

No he should not go there. The thing is not that there is a big salary, the thing here is to stay alone, because I think without any known person, your life will be bored completely. So this is not good.

You have to analyse it from all angles before taking up any new venture. Unless you are sure of a good life and satisfactory wages , there is no point in shifting. In the gulf countries there is the dearth of company since most of the work force is from India.

What I feel is, a married man must take up such a decision like going to Gulf for a job should be discussed with the family first. All the pros and cons should be openly talked upon and then think over it again and again. Usually, at the very beginning difficulties seem trivial but with time it becomes burdensome especially when some untoward incidents take place and heaven seems to crumble down. Some can handle the hurdle easily while others may feel left out and if earning does not solve the financial problem then, what is the use to go so far? 

shampasaid

If the earnings, earned in aGulf, fail to bring happiness to the family of that member, what is the use ofsuch earnings ?

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vikram wrote:

No he should not go there. The thing is not that there is a big salary, the thing here is to stay alone, because I think without any known person, your life will be bored completely. So this is not good.

You have to analyse it from all angles before taking up any new venture. Unless you are sure of a good life and satisfactory wages , there is no point in shifting. In the gulf countries there is the dearth of company since most of the work force is from India.

What I feel is, a married man must take up such a decision like going to Gulf for a job should be discussed with the family first. All the pros and cons should be openly talked upon and then think over it again and again. Usually, at the very beginning difficulties seem trivial but with time it becomes burdensome especially when some untoward incidents take place and heaven seems to crumble down. Some can handle the hurdle easily while others may feel left out and if earning does not solve the financial problem then, what is the use to go so far? 

If we observe the work culture in the gulf nations with regard to immigrants , we see the menial working labor class , where money is the only criteria and they are ready to undergo any kind f hardships because they know that their families back home will have a better life,  also a possibility of buying property and have a secure future etc.. This section consists of more than 50% of the  immigrants from India. I have seen the conditions under which they work and live and it is pathetic to see the kind of sacrifice they make to keep their families happy. Many of them fall sick often and  after working for 10-12 or at the most 15 years , are forced to come back.

Secondly there is the middle class with clerical jobs, who also go there only for money. They normally manage to visit home every year or at least once in two years and have a comfortable life. Many of them manage to take their wives and family once in a while and are generally happy because there is a large Indian community that comes together and they celebrate festivals and other days .

The ones in the best position are the ones who are professionals and business men who earn well and in some cases the wives too are working . They are the best placed since they can come home regularly.

My neighbors two sons and their families are both in Dubai earning very well. Besides having a huge house where the parents live, they have bought farm land, apartments and have investments , come home every 3 months ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, it is all about daily need, comfort and luxury. @usha manohar you have explained the Gulf scenario very clearly. Every section has their own demands and limitations in life so a person has to chalk out what is the best one for him.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.