Hi all,

I am Anusha, I published an article in past here at Boddunan. Then I got pretty busy, and returned recently to publish another article. But I am unable to do so. I keep getting this each time I try to save or submit an article:

Warning

Empty solution not allowed.

Is anyone else facing the same issue? Is this a known problem? Kindly help me out.

PS: The article I am trying to submit has 340+ words and I am making sure that I'm filling relevant details in all the fields. Attaching some screenshots too.

Regards, 

Anusha 

244576_1_Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 9.41.37 AM.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
244576_1_Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 9.41.56 AM.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
244576_1_Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 9.42.06 AM.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

~ anusha

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As of now article writing has been stopped here. Many members are hoping that it will be revived by the admin

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha is right, there are no new articles being accepted by the site for time being. maybe the admin has adjusted Boddunan editor in a way that you cannot publish any new article. Wait until you hear from the site owners.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Thanks a lot for replying

So we don't even know that when would we be able to publish new articles, right? The Administrators made an official announcement for the same, or it just stopped out of the blue?

~ anusha

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Anusha Jain wrote:

Thanks a lot for replying

So we don't even know that when would we be able to publish new articles, right? The Administrators made an official announcement for the same, or it just stopped out of the blue?

He has not made any official announcement , like you said it stopped out of the blue, so there is still hope ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sad but true. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.