The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Check the payment page now. It's been updated so I am sure all members will get their payments asap

    check it here

    https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html

    I checked the page. While for some members, is shows a clock which I think means in process. But for me it shows a tick status which means it has been paid. So has the cheque been posted??? I have checked my bank account. it is not transferred there. Hope the payment through cheque is on its'w way and I will get it soon. Please clarify

    As per my communication with the admin, you should get it soon! 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    I got it in my bank account just now. Thank you


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    I have got payment thank you suni51.


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    Thanks Arunima Singh and Vijay for posting your payment proof.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Check the payment page now. It's been updated so I am sure all members will get their payments asap

    check it here

    https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html

    I checked the page. While for some members, is shows a clock which I think means in process. But for me it shows a tick status which means it has been paid. So has the cheque been posted??? I have checked my bank account. it is not transferred there. Hope the payment through cheque is on its'w way and I will get it soon. Please clarify

    As per my communication with the admin, you should get it soon! 

    It seems I have to wait for some more time. Once it gets approved by the admin, then, what's next?   


    shampasaid


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Check the payment page now. It's been updated so I am sure all members will get their payments asap

    check it here

    https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html

    I checked the page. While for some members, is shows a clock which I think means in process. But for me it shows a tick status which means it has been paid. So has the cheque been posted??? I have checked my bank account. it is not transferred there. Hope the payment through cheque is on its'w way and I will get it soon. Please clarify

    As per my communication with the admin, you should get it soon! 

    It seems I have to wait for some more time. Once it gets approved by the admin, then, what's next?   

    I hope you have completed your payment profile including address. Admin may ask for your bank details in case he wants to pay you through wire transfer.  


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Check the payment page now. It's been updated so I am sure all members will get their payments asap

    check it here

    https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html

    I checked the page. While for some members, is shows a clock which I think means in process. But for me it shows a tick status which means it has been paid. So has the cheque been posted??? I have checked my bank account. it is not transferred there. Hope the payment through cheque is on its'w way and I will get it soon. Please clarify

    As per my communication with the admin, you should get it soon! 

    It seems I have to wait for some more time. Once it gets approved by the admin, then, what's next?   

    I hope you have completed your payment profile including address. Admin may ask for your bank details in case he wants to pay you through wire transfer.  

    Yea, I have completed my pay profile including address. Thanks a lot for your help and guidance. 


    shampasaid


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    @suni51 I received a mail from Boddunan for furnishing the bank details.on 25th March. I did so on the same day but till date I have not received my payment. Hopefully you can throw some light on it.   


    shampasaid


  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    @suni51 I received a mail from Boddunan for furnishing the bank details.on 25th March. I did so on the same day but till date I have not received my payment. Hopefully you can throw some light on it.   

    I had a talk with admin about your payment. It should be in your bank account any day from now. It generally comes in last week of the month but delayed due to bank holidays perhaps. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: About my payment

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    @suni51 I received a mail from Boddunan for furnishing the bank details.on 25th March. I did so on the same day but till date I have not received my payment. Hopefully you can throw some light on it.   

    I had a talk with admin about your payment. It should be in your bank account any day from now. It generally comes in last week of the month but delayed due to bank holidays perhaps. 

    Right now I have checked the payment section. Beside my name there is a clock type symbol. I don't understand the reason behind this delay, still trying to remain patient..


    shampasaid


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.