I want to invest money in share market. What are the steps to start share market business?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Investing in share market is a risky game. First of all you need to have a demat account for doing trading then you can choose any third party tool such as zerodha for investing. Before investing check the performance history of the company and then invest. Rather than investing in shares I would suggest investing in mutual funds.

Thank you said by: simmi

I agree with Anil. It is a volatile market and runs on many factors and also the national sentiments and political development. One has to be careful and alert all the time. If you are opting for risk investment, It is a choice but not if you want risk free investment.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You can look at using a broking site or find a stock market expert to help you invest in Shares.

No doubt share market is risky , but you can make huge profits if you have the patience . Tje risk is when you do day trading. If you take long g term position on ggood stocks then you can hope to make profits by selling when it goes up considerably and buying back when it comes down. You need to be disciplined and be alert and watchful ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

It is better for you to contact with share broker.

I wanted to start some trading from a long time but don't know which Brokerage firm to go or to go for a share broker. I think Share Broker takes more commission than a Brokerage firm.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I wanted to start some trading from a long time but don't know which Brokerage firm to go or to go for a share broker. I think Share Broker takes more commission than a Brokerage firm.

No matter which stock broker you go to , you have to pay them to maintain your shares and do all the paper work involved .you have to open an account with them first giving your details which are relayed to NSE ..there are so many of them like Aditya Birla, arcadia, karvy etc ..they are more or less the same 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

No matter which stock broker you go to , you have to pay them to maintain your shares and do all the paper work involved .you have to open an account with them first giving your details which are relayed to NSE ..there are so many of them like Aditya Birla, arcadia, karvy etc ..they are more or less the same 

Karvy has been known to give good decision making news of the all that I have listened to, also Sharekhan looks to give good UI in terms of accessing share market & creating a custom portfolio.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I don't know in which city you are living. contact with any share broker and get some tips from him. You can start trading online. Share brokers firms are only in city where there is stock exchange. they will not entertain you, so go to local share broker.

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Karvy has been known to give good decision making news of the all that I have listened to, also Sharekhan looks to give good UI in terms of accessing share market & creating a custom portfolio.

Basically they all do similar work, and charge almost the same . So any of them is as good as the other since things have been regularised now after sebi stepped in took over 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.