Thepanelstation is a survey site. Fist time when I was signing  up this site I could't complete sign up for some reason. Second time when I was signing up this site I received message that yours email ID is already used, reset password. When I tried to reset password I received message that this email ID is not in our record. Plz tell me what I do to sign up this site.

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: How to complete sign up of site

by » 3 weeks ago

Hi Anil You can try to make a new email account and then you can use that for registration.

by » 3 weeks ago

You can try again and see if it works. Is there some way to contact them to get your query answered. I am not on the site and so I have no idea. 

If there is no option left, you might have to sign up with a different email id if you have one or just create one.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

by » 3 weeks ago

arjun sai wrote:
    Hi Anil You can try to make a new email account and then you can use that for registration.

I have not other email ID, I will create one more email ID. Thanks

by » 3 weeks ago

Arunima Singh wrote:

You can try again and see if it works. Is there some way to contact them to get your query answered. I am not on the site and so I have no idea. 

If there is no option left, you might have to sign up with a different email id if you have one or just create one.

Yes I contact with them, but I didn't get any reply. I try many times but i couldn't signup. Different email Id is only option. Tell me if I sigh up with different ID can I change it.

by » 3 weeks ago

anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I contact with them, but I didn't get any reply. I try many times but i couldn't signup. Different email Id is only option. Tell me if I sigh up with different ID can I change it.

Dear Anil, you can also sign up for ZAP survey and they have mobile app, Triaba and Panelchamp.

by » 3 weeks ago

I suggest you guys join hiveoffers.org which is a job site (as good as Microworkers) you get $5 as joining bonus and you get paid when you reach payment threshold of $10. You can complete different offers available on the site.

by » 3 weeks ago

suni51 wrote:

I suggest you guys join hiveoffers.org which is a job site (as good as Microworkers) you get $5 as joining bonus and you get paid when you reach payment threshold of $10. You can complete different offers available on the site.

Is this a new site Sunil cause I haven't heard of it yet! I will definitely join this, do share your referral link if you have so I can join as your referee!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

by » 3 weeks ago

suni51 wrote:

I read about this site at FC. I searched it but I didn't find this site. You write here its full name I will try again. If you have its referral link PM me. Thanks. I got this site, after waiting your referral link I will join it.

by » 3 weeks ago

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

Is this a new site Sunil cause I haven't heard of it yet! I will definitely join this, do share your referral link if you have so I can join as your referee!

Members of FC also recommend this site. Join it

Thank you said by: suni51

by » 2 weeks ago

anil wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

I read about this site at FC. I searched it but I didn't find this site. You write here its full name I will try again. If you have its referral link PM me. Thanks. I got this site, after waiting your referral link I will join it.

Merely joining will not earn you nothing but complete the offers so you reach your payout soon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.