Thepanelstation is a survey site. Fist time when I was signing  up this site I could't complete sign up for some reason. Second time when I was signing up this site I received message that yours email ID is already used, reset password. When I tried to reset password I received message that this email ID is not in our record. Plz tell me what I do to sign up this site.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Anil You can try to make a new email account and then you can use that for registration.

You can try again and see if it works. Is there some way to contact them to get your query answered. I am not on the site and so I have no idea. 

If there is no option left, you might have to sign up with a different email id if you have one or just create one.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

arjun sai wrote:
Hi Anil You can try to make a new email account and then you can use that for registration.

I have not other email ID, I will create one more email ID. Thanks

Arunima Singh wrote:

You can try again and see if it works. Is there some way to contact them to get your query answered. I am not on the site and so I have no idea. 

If there is no option left, you might have to sign up with a different email id if you have one or just create one.

Yes I contact with them, but I didn't get any reply. I try many times but i couldn't signup. Different email Id is only option. Tell me if I sigh up with different ID can I change it.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I contact with them, but I didn't get any reply. I try many times but i couldn't signup. Different email Id is only option. Tell me if I sigh up with different ID can I change it.

Dear Anil, you can also sign up for ZAP survey and they have mobile app, Triaba and Panelchamp.

I suggest you guys join hiveoffers.org which is a job site (as good as Microworkers) you get $5 as joining bonus and you get paid when you reach payment threshold of $10. You can complete different offers available on the site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I suggest you guys join hiveoffers.org which is a job site (as good as Microworkers) you get $5 as joining bonus and you get paid when you reach payment threshold of $10. You can complete different offers available on the site.

Is this a new site Sunil cause I haven't heard of it yet! I will definitely join this, do share your referral link if you have so I can join as your referee!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

I read about this site at FC. I searched it but I didn't find this site. You write here its full name I will try again. If you have its referral link PM me. Thanks. I got this site, after waiting your referral link I will join it.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Is this a new site Sunil cause I haven't heard of it yet! I will definitely join this, do share your referral link if you have so I can join as your referee!

Members of FC also recommend this site. Join it

Thank you said by: suni51
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I read about this site at FC. I searched it but I didn't find this site. You write here its full name I will try again. If you have its referral link PM me. Thanks. I got this site, after waiting your referral link I will join it.

Merely joining will not earn you nothing but complete the offers so you reach your payout soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.