Hello!

I want to know more about referrals and web links. i need some information on that as i am not getting about this is all about.
It will kind of you if you give me some information about this.

Regards,
RONARK BHARDWAJ.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Referrals:
Referrals are the people who signed up from your referral link. Click invite friends and you can find your referral link at the bottom. Use Invite Friends section to invite your friends or simply send the referral link directly in an email to your friends.

We will pay referral bonus in 4 stages:

1. When your friend accepts your invitation, joined our site and activated his account, we will pay first referral bonus which is Rs.10 at present.

2. When your friend posts 5 articles, we will pay second referral bonus which is Rs.40 at present. So your total earning on one referral is Rs.50 till now.

3. When your friend posts another 5 articles, we will pay the third level bonus which is Rs.75 at present. So your total earning Rs.125 till now from a single referral.

4. When your friend get paid from us through his first cheque, we will pay the last referral bonus which is Rs.125 at present.

So your total earning from a single referral is Rs.250.

Weblinks
When you are writing some blog, knol, post or some article on another site, if you need some information, you can refer to few articles on boddunan.com. So you need to mention in your article that the data was referred from so and so article and give the link of the boddunan.com article in your post. This is called weblink.

Once you completed posting your article/blog/knol or post, just submit the URL of that and we will pay for the link that you have included in your post.

Please refer the Weblink Submission Guidelines for the terms & conditions and the format/placement of the link you are linking.

Hope this clear your doubts.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the information.

regards
ronark bhardwaj

Want to make each day Accountable

I have a small doubt. Why is "Submit a weblink" not shown along with "Submit an article" along the left side? Is it purposely done?
Yes. It is purposefully placed in the my page section. We don't want to create confusion to the users who don't know about weblinks.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

can i place link of other website like software on so and so website ??
Yes. You can refer boddunan.com articles on any other website and submit the link.

what you want to post?
do you want to post any link of software in boddunan.
yes you can .
But can you make it clear for what purpose you want to post and what?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.