Are members really living up to" Information is wealth"???YES there are members who are really contributing :) , but they are about 10% of the total members in boddunan :pinch: ....Also i can see lots of articles that are just posted with no real information,may be people are trying to get the referral benefits :evil: (first 5 post of referral,10 posts of referral).I think that it is high time that people realize what a real information sharing website is :dry: ...

*Imagination encircles the world *
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely. People try to see the fast money rather than the consistent money. As you said 90% of the people likes fast money and only 10% people work with long term goal.

Boddunan is started with the long term goals and has vision in respect of producing long term benefits to the deserved authors. Google Revenue Sharing is one of the goals which we see as a long term benefit to the good authors. They will earn more benefits as readers love reading good articles rather than the articles having just THE content.

Another benefit of having long term vision is that it will produce short term benefits as well :) . I hope more and more authors work towards long term benefits rather than looking at the short term benefits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Not much has changed in the gap  of 8 years ...It is sad to see that this topic which is relevant got absolutely no responses from the members except from the admin who elaborated upon the point ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.