Friends,

Can you share your thoughts on this?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ofcourse a house is any better than a flat. It comes with so many added advantages provided you have a family. If you are alone flat is a better option.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Given the choice and the means, an independent house is always the best. You can do a lot of stuff like gardening landscaping etc. in an house. But nowadays with reduction in spaces and spiraling FSI rates, a flat is a viable; not the best; but viable option!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In mu opinion independent houses are the best as there won't be any water problem and moreover we will have lot of privacy.
Independent house allows you more freedom and choices like gardening, keeping pets and no disturbance. Flats are standard type and you have to share many things. You have to adhere to norms of housing society and code of conduct. You have less freedom but more security.

As our population is growing, we need to economize use of land and other resources. The multi storeyed flats accommode more families in less space and also economize materials and other overhead cost. There is also economy in use of common services like common generator, common park. In current circumstances, flat is best option.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Owning an independent house in an area of your choice is certainly preferable.But our budget comes in the way!
I think flat is better, because in independent house, you cant leave it locked and go out of station, but that safety is in flat.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.