Have you ever wondered why people use internet, why you use internet? what are the things you do most often? what did you learn from internet?(after all these years of browsing!!)

Let's discuss :cheer:

*Imagination encircles the world *
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the time I use Internet to get my issues with programming get solved. I use google most of the time to search for the solutions of complex issues.

And ofcourse, boddunan is the most used portal in my browsing history.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

first question no,
second question i use the internet....to write poetry, listen to music,
third question what i learned was how to look stuff up, and how to find information
i use internet to download download loads of anime especially naruto shippuden then i use to read itunes top 10 songs, then download them thats all and boddunan too
In my earlier days I used internet just to e-mail which killed the letter writing skill in me.

Later somehow I attracted to chat room,but soon ousted out since it seemed an open market with full of rediculous posters and terms.

For last three years I use it to search the topics of my interest and to blog.I feel it very good informative source since my daughter always comes from school with some type of question.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well, I use internet for almost everything. I use to purchase stuff from eBay. Write articles, listen to music, watch videos. Also to do my paper works I use internet. Even when I have some questions in my mind I'll find the answers on the web!
When i first used internet it was only for e-mails. Later i used for voice chatting. Now i use it daily for many things apart from the above: Searching for Jobs, Matrimony sites, Online Banking, Booking tickets for my travel, downloading songs, movies & softwares etc etc and the list goes.
My favourite thing is searching in google. If i want to know about something immediately i type it in google search. To say simply except my family google can give you whatever search i will ask :cheer:

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
hmmmmmmmmm.......these days most of the people use internet just for making relations in many of the social networking sites......but i normally use it for searching new things in google....abot various things.
You asked a simple questions...but I will have a lot of answers for your Q's.....

I use internet daily.. for not only one reason...
1. i can able to explore myself
2. technically i am using at my job..
3. partially using to earn money through Boddunan etc...
4. for entertainment..movies, music, games etc..
5. to full fill my needs like paying bills...online transactions..
6. communication with friends/colleagues/business executives...Emails, sms, forums,phones...
7. to study/research kind of stuff using online e books etc...
8. to find the updated information in the world whats going on...

---ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.