The above sentence in the title is actually a Japanese Proverb. What do you think it actually means?? :) :) :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well I dont know the meaning of this proverb but Patience, perseverance, tolerance, Lil bit of compromise, adjustment.All the synonyms of it!!

Be it a wife//husband ;)
what do you mean by absent ....you mean a good husband don't exist....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Well i too didnt understand the meaning kalyani..please share the exact meaning.. :)
Its actually very simple actually. A good husband is supposed to provide all the basic necessities as well as goodies that his family needs. To do so, he must toil hard and long for which he needs good health! Being absent here does not mean not being there, but being away or long hours making a living for his family! :) :) :)

Another way to look at it is, thousands of men are addicted to alcohol and not earning money leaving that to their wives. These poor women barely scrap a hand-to-mouth existence on a daily basis by toiling in others' homes!

thanks kalyani now i got to know what you mean to say....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are tow attributes of a good husband- (1) healthy (2) absent. It goes without saying that a sickly husband is troublesome as the wife will have to attend to him more and take him to doctor more often. Moreover, healthy husband can perform better and earn more. The second attribute is that he should not always be with his wife at home. This will give some more liberty to the wife to chat with friends. The husband should be at home only for a few hours and not interfere with domestic affairs controlled by wife.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan !

Well said, Are you married? Do you follow these things in your daily life?
Sajeetharan, to understand the two attributes that Gulshan mentioned, it is not necessary that one should be married. It is common sense and logic; unfortunately absent in many!

sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Gulshan !

Well said, Are you married? Do you follow these things in your daily life?[/quote]

Sajeetharan- I am at work the whole day and give more importance to professional work. I donot interfere with domestic affairs. If you leave domestic affairs to your wife and interfere only when exceptionally necessary, the management outside and at home will be best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

what do you mean by domestic affairs? I guess is it cooking,cleaning,maintaining kids?Yes i agree.Most of the husbands in India dont even prepare his own tea, dont even boil eggs...cooking is very big thing for Indian, pakistani, bangladeshi husbands.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.