The International Cricket Council has given us the opportunity, for the first time, to vote for our favourite players.
India’s Sachin Tendulkar,
Australia’s Michael Hussey,
Sri Lanka’s Mahela Jayawardene,
England’s Andrew Strauss
South African AB de Villiers are five players selected on the basis of some innovative parameters for this year’s ICC People’s Choice Award
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mahela Jayawardene should win this award for this year. He is my favourite..He has been amazing in all forms of the game from last year..
Sachin Tendulkar is my favorite.... :)

my vote is only for this great man...
I think Sachin is the Best among all current players, And that too considering the form he is in at present, there is no question.
SACHIN one and only SACHIN!! who else!!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Sachin Tendulkar is my all time favourite. His batting style is amazing. less effort and wonderful shots. We all know that Shane Warne has rated the "Little Master" as the greatest player he has played with.
Sachin Tendulkar and Vishwanathan Anand are my personal favourites as they both are equally honest and sincere to their jobs as sportsmen.
sachi.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
One and only is Sachin .

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
My favourite player is Sachin and Bret Lee.
Sachin being Best Batsman and Bret Lee being the best Bowler.
My favorite player is also sachin...

I hope that sachin win this year because he has scored more centuries in the test cricket this year than other batsmen...
my favourite player is sachin...............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.