Most of the latest mobile phones come with Bluetooth and Wi-fi connectivity feature.How many really use this feature to connect to PC or other mobile..and is Wi-fi only useful for connecting with internet.

Please drop your views on this :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm no one really have any reply.. :( :( :( :dry:
Don't worry Rajani.Iam the first to reply.I use bluetooth in my mobile to copy songs or pictures from my computer to it.I also think that Wi-Fi is used for connecting to internet.I have not tried that in my mobile.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I have both in my mobile. I always use internet using wi-fi especially to login boddunan and bluetooth to play lan games using mobiles and to transfer multimedia objects!
Currently i'm using Nokia E63..has both the features..

I mostly use Bluetooth for getting multimedia files from other mobiles.. :)
My phone is blue tooth enabled.But I don't accept blue tooth messages in it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I use wi-fi for connecting to internet and i also use blue tooth for copying some songs and other files. :)
Wow!!! nice to see responses from Bluetooth and Wi-fi.users..I too use bluetooth from interacting with PC and Wi-fi for interenet..but can anyone tell me that can Wi-fi be used for any other purpose other than Internet..
I am currently using Aircel internet on my mobile which is connected to my laptop through bluetooth for accessing this site.

I am using nokia e51 which has WIFI feature which I use daily at my office to connect to update my mails on mobiles which I read during travelling too.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Bluetooth technology is a boon for many and I use it whenever I feel like!
Yes Bluetooth is really a useful technology but i think transfer rate is very slow than direct connection..

Jayen are you able to get full speed provided by your Airtel provided while using with bluetooth..

I have never used bluetooth for internet so wanted to know.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.