Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

We live in a society where often we are misjudged for our actions without knowing the intentions behind those actions. The root of judging is not physical but rather...
There is no perfection in life , but we can hope to strive towards that . I sometimes wonder if we have a government , which runs on Democratic principles  , which is ideal...
This is something we get to see and often have experienced ourselves. In Mahabharat we see how Drona is tricked because he hears only the first part of the sentence...
I came across this quote by Alan Cohen (who is a renowned writer of many inspirational books ) that I find pretty inspiring .. " Personal growth is not just a matter of learning...
Career choices depend entirely on demand and popular choices. There was a time when all middle class parents wanted their children to be software professionals or doctors . But...
You may have gone through so many articles describing grooming tips for women; the men section is always ignored isn’t it? But, this is not going to happen this time. All the...
 We all know  about R.K. Laxman's famous Cartoon "Common Man", an astute and wry observer of Indian Society and politics. Now this Common Man's legacy will ...
Amreen and  her sister Farheen married to two  brothers from a neighboring village. Both the sisters say  since their wedding have been frequently beaten, abused...
JDU seems to be perpetually in the news for all the wrong reasons . The students seem to do every other activity except study . The anti national brigade is being lauded by some...
To get most out of our workday, there are certain strategies we must follow to increase productivity For example,getting a good night's rest is one of them To know more about...
It is shocking to see how callousness some of our chief ministers are . The newly formed states of Telengana and AP have two chief ministers who seem to care more about their own...
We celebrate Ugadi or Hindu new year today while most of the other Hindus celebrated it last month. Today is also the new year  for Malayalees called Vishu , one of their...
In a month or two we would witness the great rush for professional colleges all over India. Speaking about Karnataka which has a record number of professional colleges , one can...
Media plays a major role in changing and manipulating public opinion. While some of it may be advantageous, some are downright condemnable because of the insinuations they make...
Any thing can be learned by any anyone, provided he is ready to do Hard work. Meet the Man who makes Rs. 22 lakhs per month.from...
It is Hindu new year the festival of Chandramana Ugadi today. It is celebrated under different names in different parts of the country. We celebrate Ugadi on the 14 the of April...
Mangalore is a very safe city and women need not have any fear going out alone late at night. There are times when I go for a drive late at night when I am unable to sleep and I...
I was going through a blog written for times of India which gave a very detailed analysis of the present status of the Congress party which has been fast dwindling in its...
Holi festival is cellebrating in North India. Wise you happy holi.
25 most congested​ cities in the world has no Indian city on the list . More than 59 percent of the cities are from China. Mexico City is the most congested followed by Bangkok...