Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Some people in life go on searching about what they really want in their life. I believe that before living a life, we should be very clear in our mind that what we really want...
It's true, no relation can exist without love or mutual respect.....at least respect of ideas, even if the other person is junior. In each relationship, how will you divide...
It is a matter of pride that one of our members- renowned Hind laughter poet Ramesh Muskan is a nominee in Facebook (details below). I hope that all our members who are on...
As I am finding it hard to devote time here, I postponed starting this thread. I want to start it after the Chennai Super KIngs defeated Mumbai Indians in the first qualifier...
Most of us are not aware of the genesis of Famous Logos like Adidas, Amazon , Coca Cola to name a few.An interesting topic that reveals the stories behind the famous Logos. Here...
Time to look back before the year is wrapped up http://www.ndtv.com/year-2012/?pfrom=home-otherstories
I cam across this very interesting article which throws some light on why Madame Sonia had her inner voice and also whether Rahul has the right to becoe the PM which according to...
Bitter gourd or Hagal kai in Kannada is very popular but not liked by many because of the bitter taste.However, it is packed with nutrients and is recommended by Ayurvedic...
Marriage was fixed, Engagement party was arranged by the family of Bride. In engagement they forgot to provide Ghee at the time of having lunch. So the Groom family fought for...
what is the dividing line between lust and love. Lust is more physical and a temporary phase. Love is long lasting. For full discussion...
Pink sand Beach, Green sand Beach, Purple sand beaches so on so forth. These colourful beaches are a feast to the eye. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11083]} See more colourful...
In connection with the completion of 50 years of the famous patriotic song.’Aye Mare Watan Ke Logon’, the nightingale was felicitated by Narendra Modi in Mumbai. This news item...
Sushruta, one of the earliest surgeons of the recorded history (600 B.C.) is believed to be the first individual to describe plastic surgery. Sushruta who lived nearly 150 years...
Basant Panchami - The days when weather is most pleasant- The chilly colds give way to pleasing days Kamdeva plays in every heart Flowers begin to blossom mango trees start...
In India we have the habit of consuming curds/yogurt/buttermilk/lassi along with our meals.So also in places like Turkey,Lebanon,Greece and other mediterenian countries where...
International Day of Older persons is observed on 01st of the month of October every year. We should respect the people of previous generations. Now, most of us ignore our...
How long can one live? There is no maximum age. But a woman who lived 132 years is said to have lived longest. Possibly, some one may one day break her record....
This concept is popular in the Western countries.In the US they already have a National walking day when people walk everywhere.I feel that it is a very healthy idea to adapt in...
Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people...
This is a bit different from whom you consider ideal or role model. For example, my role models are Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Abraham Lincoln. But, my actual life does not match...