Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Astrological predictions may or may not turn out to beexactly true, but we still would like to know what the stars foretell...Here is a link that helps you find out what your...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10783]} National flag was hoisted first on August 7, 1906 at the Parsee Bagan Square in Calcutta. The first version of the current national flag was...
It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil: I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and...
When his historically famous speech, “Tryst with Destiny" was delivered, Pandit Nehru did not deliver the speech in the capacity of Prime minister of India. Technically...
When in Relationship one must see that they maintain their relationship with each other by keeping Faith, Trust and Confidence on each other. This will helps you develop and...
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more...
Already two threads started......."How you relate your name to a film title" and "A celebrity's life style whom you resemble most". Let us think a little...
The search giant Google celebrated India’s independence day with a doodle. We can see Google’s home page adorned with the Tricolour in the form of a ribbon that flows around the...
Pran, creator of Chacha Chaudhary comics is no more. He died at age of 75 years. He lives in every family as there is hardly anyon- child, youngman, old- who never read Chacha...
Whatever be your proximity, Boss will not tell you everything. so, make your own intelligent...
The pray i con,t say.
Here is a question for Photoshop experts. When I cut a part of an image using the pen tool or any other tool and when I drag it to another image to create a special effect, the...
Coincidences do happen in our daily routine. But we dismiss them and forget about them. But, some Unbelievable coincidences do happen that we cannot dismiss them because they...
Not many people like Radish...Among the many root vegetables, radish is mostly avoided by many people proabb;y because of its pungent taste and smell. But, radish has amazing...
Generally, we use oil/ refined oil for cooking. How is cooking in wine? I heard that chicken is also cooked in whiskey or rum. Has anyone ever taken such dish. If so, please...
Is there any way that can help me generate electricity at home. I am very interested and curious to find this out if I can do it or not. Please put in your thoughts.
Most of us tend to think that Bitter gourd ( Karela ) is health food. It no doubt has many benefits on our skin, hiar and health but according to some recent researches...
This is something we get to see everywhere in life.People start doing something with a lot of interest and after a week or so slow down and may give up altogether.I have seen a...
A senior minister in the Manohar Parrikar-led BJP government in Goa has echoed controversial Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik saying that the practice of young girls visiting...
Eating fruits right after a meal is not a bright idea. Then what’s the bright idea? Read...