Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones. I...
Though she was raped by 42 men in 40 days for the last eight years, this Kerala woman's voice was not heard by our Judiciary. At last, the supreme court was kind enough to lend...
parents are giving long gap after engagement. mean while the boy and girl make mobile/week end contacts and develop ill feelings/like and dislikes which turns to emotional...
Line, shape, form, pattern, symmetry, scale and proportion are the building blocks to both Art and Geometry.The 20 year old English artist Josh Bryan is well aware of these facts...
This Asian elephant kept in a zoo in South Korea says “Good”, “Hello” and “sit down” ? Unbelievable? See for...
I prefer to read books than watching TV. It was not always like this. I never read a book outside of school course before XIIth. But one day I was getting bored because there was...
There is a lot of awareness now among the educated masses regarding food items that are high protein, low carb and high fiber and everyone you come across speaks about olive oil,...
India with 63 million diabetic patients is just next to China (92.3 million) in the race to become the diabetes capital of the world, according to the International Diabetes...
the above category people do above crime and give % of money to god for sake of nullifying the sin. where as they are registering the case in the file of god.
How many legs a chicken has. Two. This is obvious. any one will tell. But there is also four legged chicken. See...
From my personal experiences, I feel it's mother :cheer: . It's applicable even in the case of my kid too.....where my hubby pampers her a lot while I am a little bit strict. My...
did any one demanded rice for one rupee? people must thrash such political promises.
NASA took a picture On November 12, 2012, the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Have a look how our country looked like that night {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9450]}
Which software will allow me to design web pages? I am just on the verge of completing my Corel Draw and I am thinking of learning something new in the next month. My priority is...
40% of income is spent on their standard of living and comforts, besides they get pension. are they rendering service or taking service from nation?
Ebola is the newest threat we have now and we need to know what can be done to counteract the disease.Here are a few helpful tips and also signs and symptoms of the...
Beauty is not just skin deep. How a beautiful person can earn more. See: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-pays-attractive-181646970.html
Men also need care about basic cleanliness, trimming of unwanted hair, foot care. Beauty is also for men....
Self-taught artist Vernon Spicer, from Alabama, uses pasta like spaghetti, macaroni, lasagna and noodles to create his detailed paintings. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
According to an 'Indian Express" news column," Unborn babies listen to their mothers talk during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy and at birth can demonstrate what...