Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Indian Cricket team lost its focus after winning 2011 World cup opines Kapil Dev,,former India captain. He added that Some Indian players are putting their self-interest ahead of...
we celebrate almost all the days. why not we celebrate non corrupt day globally?
Starting this topic little early. Karva Chauth is about to come now. Many members of this site is of South India, so i think they might not know. Let me tell you about this...
A fast and enormous backlink campaign Hiding keywords in page parts Solicitinks Buying backlinks Hiding your significant pages Deleted your further post
Soordas is best Hindi poet. Inspite of his blindness, he wrote very touching description of Lord Krishna childhood. His verse is immortalized in Soor Sagar. His birtday falls...
Kailash Singh, wanted badly a son as his heir . So, he sought the help of a priest. The priest advised him not to take bath or cut his hair and guaranteed a much-prized son and...
The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase. In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are...
Do you think India can win the Test match, especially after Bhuvaneshwar Kumar gave India such a good chance of picking up some quick wickets and having a smaller target to chase...
Most psycho analysts feel that the majority of us have some corner of our lives where we feel we have failed- may be because we have never tried, having been programmed as...
Right from the Ramayan and Mahabharat days we see brothers becoming rivals as they grow up....We see this happening all around us in many families esp after they get married and...
"School education is teaching students only about the outside world; it is not teaching them about inner knowledge. There must a balance between the two," says Matuk...
I am not sure about the authenticiuty of this but it is fun to speculate anyway as to what our roots are? based on the shape of our feet...If you have a mix of different...
We are aware of the names of single animals or creatures. But we do not know what they are called in Groups. For example. We know an Owl. But a group of Owls are called? See...
Dear friends- As per the latest action all old avatars have come to default status. Therefore, you have to upload new photos if you feel you should have an avatar of your...
Read here...... http://radiojalsa.com/component/k2/how-to-reduce-hair-fall
I was 3 years old when I get into a giant wheel in an exhibition. It was my first and last flight :laugh: :laugh: . Till now, I haven't forgotten that dreadful experience....
Most people have either yellow or yellowing teeth and there are many reasons for this including faulty brushing habits..There are other reasons as well which contributes this...
50% of the girls want to marry, where as they are going to higher studies due to parents compulsion. parents must know the inner voice of their daughters. am i correct?
In recent times Chetan Bhagat is one of the most successful writers in India and he himself has had a brilliant academic career as well prior to his becoming a successful...
most of the boys are wasting their time in enhancing their further education even after 30 years. they must take proper guidance from elders. mere diploma /degree is sufficient...