Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want my share or I shall replace it with infinity chilly that is 100 times more hot. :evil:

Why not....take full shares....give money in return...
We don't want to handle such hot items :evil: :evil:

My infinity chilly will save you lot of money because 1/100 is enough.

we are planning to make Bhut Jolokia bombs and supplying to Indian government

I heard so, I think women would be interested to buy them to use against teasers. :laugh: :laugh:

We already have Pepper sprays. :P The bombs would be use to use by the way. :silly:

Try infinity in place of pepper, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: save Paper, paper is costly.

PEPPER SPRAY! what harm would paper do :P :P

Go through it again these are to different quotes, what kind of Kmanuni are you who does not want to save paper to save trees?? :laugh: :laugh:

I still didn;t get it. :huh: :(

Live in the present :)
I want my share or I shall replace it with infinity chilly that is 100 times more hot. :evil:

Why not....take full shares....give money in return...
We don't want to handle such hot items :evil: :evil:

My infinity chilly will save you lot of money because 1/100 is enough.

we are planning to make Bhut Jolokia bombs and supplying to Indian government

I heard so, I think women would be interested to buy them to use against teasers. :laugh: :laugh:

We already have Pepper sprays. :P The bombs would be use to use by the way. :silly:

Try infinity in place of pepper, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: save Paper, paper is costly.

PEPPER SPRAY! what harm would paper do :P :P

Go through it again these are to different quotes, what kind of Kmanuni are you who does not want to save paper to save trees?? :laugh: :laugh:

I still didn;t get it. :huh: :(

Never mind that was nothing serious, I only tried to match paper with pepper. Forget it. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, We made various types of chutenies.

I like pudina chuteny and coconut chuteny.

one is best chuteny is manchurian chuteny.

Be positive
Yes, We made various types of chutenies.

I like pudina chuteny and coconut chuteny.

one is best chuteny is manchurian chuteny.

Do you use enough chillies in all sort of chutneys? I hope yes because chutney is nothing without lots of chilies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This time also, I brought along with me, my special Sambar chillies.......without which I can't make my Sambar or special Chicken curry. It will be enough for 1 month.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.