The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In any relation love and respect both are necessary.If we love someone we must respect their love.

Sharmistha Banerjee
80 Percentage for love and 20 percentage only for respect I divide. In relationship more love is needed than respect. ;) ;) ;)

This is nice. What will be the measure and unit of such division? :blink: :silly:
Respect in a relationship means that each person values who the other is and understand the feelings of others.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It's true, no relation can exist without love or mutual respect.....at least respect of ideas, even if the other person is junior. In each relationship, how will you divide between them?
i.e. parents-kids relation, kids-parents relation, husband-wife, between lovers, between siblings, friends etc............also grand parents-grand children relations. A pretty big task :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Yet, let us work out!!! :P :P :P

Unless you add Trust, the main ingredient in relationship, we cannot work out
It's true, no relation can exist without love or mutual respect.....at least respect of ideas, even if the other person is junior. In each relationship, how will you divide between them?
i.e. parents-kids relation, kids-parents relation, husband-wife, between lovers, between siblings, friends etc............also grand parents-grand children relations. A pretty big task :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

The starting point of any relationship is trust. Even anima alsol cannot be tamed without creating trust on its owner.

The starting point of any relationship is trust. Even anima alsol cannot be tamed without creating trust on its owner.

Love is more imprtant... Respect will be there eventually.. You don't have to create it... Its comes by default with love... :) :).. Just other person needs to understand that..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.