Beauty is not just skin deep. How a beautiful person can earn more. See:

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-pays-attractive-181646970.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to state here that Beauty earns money and criticism too.
This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good. :evil:

Live in the present :)
Yes now a days beauty stands first in humans life.Beautiful girl are always in great demand.But beauty doesn't means looking good but beauty in heart,mind can charm people.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good. :evil:

You have said something true. In case of a beautiful girl, even if she gets the job by her merit also people tend to say that she got it just because she is beautiful. So she has to work harder to prove her worthiness to her critics
In case of public dealings or jobs like marketing and sales, films and modeling, beauty becomes important. Presentation is vitally important in these profession. Thus beautiful women and handsome men needs to be presentable for business purposes. Everything can be purchased used money. So do the beauty which is essential for such professions.
Yes now a days beauty stands first in humans life.Beautiful girl are always in great demand.But beauty doesn't means looking good but beauty in heart,mind can charm people.

Yes that is very evident that in the long run not your beauty but your brains bring you success.

Sometimes people are very beautiful not in the external looking what we searching for beauty but in the way where they are. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Its so true of what you are saying
at the same time,how sad it is
We cant choose how do we look like
but we can do something on that
I am not talking about plastic surgery
U must know how to take good care of your looking
Skin care is really important, so does hygiene
I prefer to talk to someone who may not look good but without mouth odour or body odour
which means they are taking good care of it
rather than talking to someone who looks great but with mouth stink
choosing the right clothes is important too B)

Other skills are not overlooked. But beauty is also a quality and there s no reason why this be totally overlooked. As regards criticism and jealousy, that is for every achievement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Other skills are not overlooked. But beauty is also a quality and there s no reason why this be totally overlooked. As regards criticism and jealousy, that is for every achievement.

Beauty is certainly a quality but for a girl who is good looking people are like "Oh she might have got the job because of her good looks! "

In many fields like acting modelling, acting etc.....good looks provide easy steps to start. Yet, after that, only talent can guide those beauties forward......No doubt, beauty is a good quality for some fields to get a good 'first impression'. Yet, expectations from such beauties will also be high comparing to others.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.