Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to state here that Beauty earns money and criticism too.
This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good.

I agree this words as I felt the same thing when I went to a job in Google. Me and a girl applied for that post as she looks beautiful we both selected for 5 round but she got call and not for me. After completing interview I asked her what questions she asked by interviewer she told he did not asked any thing about her name age and place and where she is leaving now. At that time I was so angry but I cannot do any thing. They interviewed me for half an hour.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good.

I agree this words as I felt the same thing when I went to a job in Google. Me and a girl applied for that post as she looks beautiful we both selected for 5 round but she got call and not for me. After completing interview I asked her what questions she asked by interviewer she told he did not asked any thing about her name age and place and where she is leaving now. At that time I was so angry but I cannot do any thing. They interviewed me for half an hour.

Such cases have been heard time and again and these have led to a generalized view in this regard. :angry:

Live in the present :)
Beautiful ladies and women are caught at first sight.Women tries their best to look themselves pretty and beautiful.they spend times in parlor in their dresses.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Beautiful ladies and women are caught at first sight.Women tries their best to look themselves pretty and beautiful.they spend times in parlor in their dresses.

As they wont give much productivity as compared to men. If they can give they cannot stay at night times in office.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As they wont give much productivity as compared to men. If they can give they cannot stay at night times in office.

Not necessarily! There are beauties with brains too and everyone cannot be labelled as a bimbo. :angry:

Live in the present :)
I agree with, Beauty in heart is important.

Some people shows only outer beauty.

Be positive
Beauty matters a great.People are much conscious about their beauty.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Beauty and looks are also a positive qualities. One needs not just one but multiple requirements for success. Beauty especially photogenic beauty is essential for entertainment industry. This also matters where there is public dealing. Not only women but also handsome and good looking men have an advantage in entertainment industry and to some extent wherever public dealing is required.

Physical appearance is a quality but other qualities like intelligence, knowledge, good voice, way of talk, behavior and personal character also count.

Let me add here that all members want most attractive avatar on the site. Is this not an appreciation of beauty?.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good. :evil:

You have said something true. In case of a beautiful girl, even if she gets the job by her merit also people tend to say that she got it just because she is beautiful. So she has to work harder to prove her worthiness to her critics

On the other hand in some careers it may also be a drawback since the popular perception is that Beautiful people are not very intelligent.I have seen this happening in many places where the recruiters form an impression just by looking at a pretty girl or a good looking boy and thinking he or she is fit only for the glamor industry which is unfair...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good. :evil:

You have said something true. In case of a beautiful girl, even if she gets the job by her merit also people tend to say that she got it just because she is beautiful. So she has to work harder to prove her worthiness to her critics

On the other hand in some careers it may also be a drawback since the popular perception is that Beautiful people are not very intelligent.I have seen this happening in many places where the recruiters form an impression just by looking at a pretty girl or a good looking boy and thinking he or she is fit only for the glamor industry which is unfair...

The appearance is not only about charms. The face and body language tells all about a man. Pt Nehru was handsome but he also looked very intelligent and smart also. One should also dress properly and soberly and be polite and firm in his talk. If somebody looks only beautiful but gives an impression that he/ she has no merit otherwise, beauty alone will not help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.