Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days in public there was a respect to the person who are beauty but not who are brainy.
For me the face beauty makes no difference its your personality which can make you beautiful even though you are average looking and can make you average looking though you are beautiful if you don't have good personality. :blink:
I would like to state here that Beauty earns money and criticism too.
This is a real life statement that I have often come across many times when a girl is said to have got a job/opportunity just because she is good looking. This is true that a pleasing personality and charms can help to add to your positive aspects in gaining success but then every time overlooking the other good skills of the person is not good. :evil:

You have said something true. In case of a beautiful girl, even if she gets the job by her merit also people tend to say that she got it just because she is beautiful. So she has to work harder to prove her worthiness to her critics

On the other hand in some careers it may also be a drawback since the popular perception is that Beautiful people are not very intelligent.I have seen this happening in many places where the recruiters form an impression just by looking at a pretty girl or a good looking boy and thinking he or she is fit only for the glamor industry which is unfair...

The appearance is not only about charms. The face and body language tells all about a man. Pt Nehru was handsome but he also looked very intelligent and smart also. One should also dress properly and soberly and be polite and firm in his talk. If somebody looks only beautiful but gives an impression that he/ she has no merit otherwise, beauty alone will not help.

That's very true, unlike before when certain industries hired people solely depending on their looks now they look for the entire personality.I remember earlier Air hostesses were selected solely depending on their looks but now you see that they are pleasing to look at , also smart and intelligent in the way they deal with the passengers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now a days every where beauty only stands first, but who told ugly people wont be smart?
Most of the people giving much importance to appearance than the talent and smartness

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days every where beauty only stands first, but who told ugly people wont be smart?

Ugly people may be smart but looks matter. First introduction is of looks. Ugliness gives bad first impression and needs more canvassing and publicity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Beauty is not just skin deep. How a beautiful person can earn more. See:

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-pays-attractive-181646970.html

As an additional qualification along with other virtues beauty is incomparable, but not alone
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.