Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree all the house wives should have financial independence. That's true they should try to find out some ways to earn some pocket money and may be internet has provided the best solution for them to earn a bit while sitting at home. :)

I agree they will earn a bit and loose a lot. They should not do it for the sake of fun unless trained properly and capable. Suppose they earned 500/ spending 1000/ directly and indirectly, would you call it earning. There are very few women or men who are able to meet the expenses leave apart earning or even pocket money.

Come on Suny no one would say that they earned money if they spend 1000/ and earn 500/.But certainly earning even 100/ Rs is better than doing nothing but sitting and gossiping with neighbors. :woohoo:
I agree all the house wives should have financial independence. That's true they should try to find out some ways to earn some pocket money and may be internet has provided the best solution for them to earn a bit while sitting at home. :)

I agree they will earn a bit and loose a lot. They should not do it for the sake of fun unless trained properly and capable. Suppose they earned 500/ spending 1000/ directly and indirectly, would you call it earning. There are very few women or men who are able to meet the expenses leave apart earning or even pocket money.

Agreed ! Even if they earn enough to take care of the internet bill, that is good for a start ...If they are dedicated then we all know that there are many opportunities available on the net to earn a steady and a reasonably good monthly income.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Agreed ! Even if they earn enough to take care of the internet bill, that is good for a start ...If they are dedicated then we all know that there are many opportunities available on the net to earn a steady and a reasonably good monthly income.

I said who are capable to do it should do it, not just for the sake of fun. Most of them would not earn to meet the internet, electricity,computer maintenance and time spared, not to forget the additional domestic help they would need hire to earn some thing substantial. I still say those who are capable should do it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I said who are capable to do it should do it, not just for the sake of fun. Most of them would not earn to meet the internet, electricity,computer maintenance and time spared, not to forget the additional domestic help they would need hire to earn some thing substantial. I still say those who are capable should do it.

That is true, no point in earning a few rupees ans spending a lot more that is being penny wise ,pound foolish !! On the whole, once the children are grown up and begin schooling a woman should keep herself engaged so that you put your talents into best use,,,everyone has some talent or the other so why not sharpen your skills and earn some income for yourself ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By the way women are capable of earning more than pocket money who know their job. There are sites available who mediate to provide women/men earn @big $$$ per hour that would make an offline big earner blush. If they have the expertise in certain fields should go for it.

Every woman definitely needs to have, what you called, some spending money of her own. I know from my mum and many of my aunts etc. that they save a little bit of money from their monthly budgets and use that in times of need or to buy something special for the family. The best example is the story behind the foundation of Infosys - Sudha Murthy, wife of Narayana Murthy did exactly that and when he wanted to quit his job but was uncertain how to finance his project, she came up with 10,000 rupees she had been squirreling away! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

By the way women are capable of earning more than pocket money who know their job. There are sites available who mediate to provide women/men earn @big $$$ per hour that would make an offline big earner blush. If they have the expertise in certain fields should go for it.

This is something new, can you enlighten us a bit more?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope you would not want me the names of those sites here but in case you are interested you can ask me about those sites through email. You are one of them who can do it.

Every woman definitely needs to have, what you called, some spending money of her own. I know from my mum and many of my aunts etc. that they save a little bit of money from their monthly budgets and use that in times of need or to buy something special for the family. The best example is the story behind the foundation of Infosys - Sudha Murthy, wife of Narayana Murthy did exactly that and when he wanted to quit his job but was uncertain how to finance his project, she came up with 10,000 rupees she had been squirreling away! :)

Thats very true Kalyani, I too havee great admiration for Sudha Murthy, who inspite of all the wealth, still teaches at Christ College in Bangalore and is totally committed to everything she does...They are an exemplary couple !

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I hope you would not want me the names of those sites here but in case you are interested you can ask me about those sites through email. You are one of them who can do it.

Wow you are offering these sites only for women or for others also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.