Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
By the way women are capable of earning more than pocket money who know their job. There are sites available who mediate to provide women/men earn @big $$$ per hour that would make an offline big earner blush. If they have the expertise in certain fields should go for it.

This is something new, can you enlighten us a bit more?

I hope you would not want me the names of those sites here but in case you are interested you can ask me about those sites through email. You are one of them who can do it.

Wow you are offering these sites only for women or for others also.

On a forum we can have no such a thing as my site,your site etc...it is open to all, and most definitely would love to get some male point of view and opinions on this topic.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
By the way women are capable of earning more than pocket money who know their job. There are sites available who mediate to provide women/men earn @big $$$ per hour that would make an offline big earner blush. If they have the expertise in certain fields should go for it.

I hope you would not want me the names of those sites here but in case you are interested you can ask me about those sites through email. You are one of them who can do it.

I am not offering any sites to any one, men or women. If you did read Kalyani's post you should know what I mean. This is a suggestion to some one who is capable of doing it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Women should be self dependent.They should do job.They must indulge themselves in any kind of work which suits them.They should no longer have to depend on their spouse or any other family member.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Women should be self dependent.They should do job.They must indulge themselves in any kind of work which suits them.They should no longer have to depend on their spouse or any other family member.

So true, I love this statement. I am one who always advocate this theory and try to pursue women to do some thing that brings them name and fame. However they should indulge in activities they are capable to handle well. Dong things in a hectic way helps no body's cause.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not offering any sites to any one, men or women. If you did read Kalyani's post you should know what I mean. This is a suggestion to some one who is capable of doing it.

Guys, please do not read anything than is intended here! All sunil is saying that there are jobs that can specifically be done well by women and nothing else. He does not wish to advertise them here nor intends to open a different line of discussion. So please come back to the topic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So true, I love this statement. I am one who always advocate this theory and try to pursue women to do some thing that brings them name and fame. However they should indulge in activities they are capable to handle well. Dong things in a hectic way helps no body's cause.

As far as a woman is concerned, her well-being means the well-being of the entire family and if she is doing something she enjoys, the family is happy. Now with fast-paced change in everything as we know, it is only inevitable that women contribute financially a little bit more than just pocket money and most are any way doing it now very well!

Every woman definitely needs to have, what you called, some spending money of her own. I know from my mum and many of my aunts etc. that they save a little bit of money from their monthly budgets and use that in times of need or to buy something special for the family. The best example is the story behind the foundation of Infosys - Sudha Murthy, wife of Narayana Murthy did exactly that and when he wanted to quit his job but was uncertain how to finance his project, she came up with 10,000 rupees she had been squirreling away! :)

Thats very true Kalyani, I too havee great admiration for Sudha Murthy, who inspite of all the wealth, still teaches at Christ College in Bangalore and is totally committed to everything she does...They are an exemplary couple !

Yes, Usha! I simply adore them both! They are just so down-to-earth and believe in the right values and more importantly, they practice what they preach, unlike so many biggie-wiggies that we know!

There are many families who do not prefer working women. I also agree with what Manohar has written above and just started this thread. Similar type of thread was also posted by Sandhyaji.
It depends on person as well as family. We all have different types of problem. We should adjust ourself accordingly. Girl and her family should at first seek open minded family and then get her married. This won't create problems in her career making. Career is more important. Financial dependence or independence hardly matters. People who are egoistic, thinks likewise. Good character girl will never marry a man for his wealth or money. On the other hand, it is responsibility of man to look after each and every needs of his family, be it financial or social.
There are many families who do not prefer working women. I also agree with what Manohar has written above and just started this thread. Similar type of thread was also posted by Sandhyaji.
It depends on person as well as family. We all have different types of problem. We should adjust ourself accordingly. Girl and her family should at first seek open minded family and then get her married. This won't create problems in her career making. Career is more important. Financial dependence or independence hardly matters. People who are egoistic, thinks likewise. Good character girl will never marry a man for his wealth or money. On the other hand, it is responsibility of man to look after each and every needs of his family, be it financial or social.

Yes a similar thread was posted by me, a few days back......about earning pocket money. This thread is a bit different, though similar. This thread is an extension of that one. I still remember what you posted in that thread and you thanked me for starting that thread. :) :)
Yes, if an woman is financially stable it is really nice. But in all cases...ladies like me, who are away from home town, it's not at all easy to go to a work place. So, such ladies can do small activities, at least to earn a small amount.....which can often turn to a big amount at any time. Also, it's a financial support to the family......

Meera sandhu
Every woman definitely needs to have, what you called, some spending money of her own. I know from my mum and many of my aunts etc. that they save a little bit of money from their monthly budgets and use that in times of need or to buy something special for the family. The best example is the story behind the foundation of Infosys - Sudha Murthy, wife of Narayana Murthy did exactly that and when he wanted to quit his job but was uncertain how to finance his project, she came up with 10,000 rupees she had been squirreling away! :)

Thats very true Kalyani, I too havee great admiration for Sudha Murthy, who inspite of all the wealth, still teaches at Christ College in Bangalore and is totally committed to everything she does...They are an exemplary couple !

Yes, Usha! I simply adore them both! They are just so down-to-earth and believe in the right values and more importantly, they practice what they preach, unlike so many biggie-wiggies that we know!

That's true ! In most middle class families or lower middle class families women work because there is a genuine need. But the same thing also works against them when the t they are accused of neglecting the home front because they are greedy for money...I doubt if men ever face such situations where their career and earnings are concerned ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.