Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats very true Kalyani, I too havee great admiration for Sudha Murthy, who inspite of all the wealth, still teaches at Christ College in Bangalore and is totally committed to everything she does...They are an exemplary couple !

Yes, Usha! I simply adore them both! They are just so down-to-earth and believe in the right values and more importantly, they practice what they preach, unlike so many biggie-wiggies that we know!

That's true ! In most middle class families or lower middle class families women work because there is a genuine need. But the same thing also works against them when the t they are accused of neglecting the home front because they are greedy for money...I doubt if men ever face such situations where their career and earnings are concerned ! :dry:

You see, I am jobless for almost 2+ years and every one keeps poking me. :( :( :( :( So this is not gender specific, any one can face it.

:P Comeon sunil, you have done all you can and then decided to give it up, right ? there is a difference !!! Working women coming from traditional families do face all kinds of problems.Most of it comes from the close family of in-laws and husband himself...[/quote]

Hahaha we both are jobless for the same time and enjoying our jobless life. She is with me in every situation and place. Now she is busy taking care of our little angel and me helping her. There is the little one who does all the poking. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

YOu cannot say you are jobless then, you are doing a full time job of being a grandpa!!! :laugh: :laugh: :)[/quote]
Grandpa who pays for getting poked, walking him, and what not :( :([/quote]

But nonetheless enjoyable than anything else in this world!!! :) :)[/quote]

There is no doubt about that, his granny went especially to fetch him from Sydney and we three are having fun as we two had never before. His granny is so busy with him that she has stopped caring for any one else and I am doing nothing but to walk with him with my camera to capture his every activity . I hve stopped almost every other activities apart forums. :)
We two are more jobless now.[/quote]

That is so nice, so your daughter is still in Sydney then?? :)[/quote]

Yes, in fact we all are permanent Visa holders of Australia and can live here or there. My daughter and her hubby work for different software MNCs as project managers. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Financial independence is important in a marriage because it can also mean 'independence of thought. Financial independence" means lots of things to lots of women

Thats true, and a man should willingly give some spending money to his wife instead of her having to ask for each and every thing.But that very idea that you have expressed - independence of thought and Financial independence , is what makes a man become insecure and try to keep woman totally dependent on him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Financial independence is important in a marriage because it can also mean 'independence of thought. Financial independence" means lots of things to lots of women

Thats true, and a man should willingly give some spending money to his wife instead of her having to ask for each and every thing.But that very idea that you have expressed - independence of thought and Financial independence , is what makes a man become insecure and try to keep woman totally dependent on him...

My wife is okay as far giving money is concerned, she always gives it to me without my asking for it. she checks my wallet every once in a while and refills it whenever need be. :laugh: :laugh:

My wife is okay as far giving money is concerned, she always gives it to me without my asking for it. she checks my wallet every once in a while and refills it whenever need be. :laugh: :laugh:

That's how it should be, support and help one another when there is need ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She's an angel of a wife, you can afford to be jobless!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's an angel of a wife, you can afford to be jobless!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She may probably be the first wife in all I have known to refill her husband's wallet instead of emptying it!!! :) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

She may probably be the first wife in all I have known to refill her husband's wallet instead of emptying it!!! :) :laugh:

That means you do not know about people paying commission according to payment in India. She does that under the table against my payments so that anti corruption department does not catch her and me too. :laugh: :laugh:

That means you do not know about people paying commission according to payment in India. She does that under the table against my payments so that anti corruption department does not catch her and me too. :laugh: :laugh:

Wheww!! What a relief!! For a moment I thought she was really unique and was depressed that even I would maybe have to follow her suit, in case my husband ever reads these posts!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes not many wives would do that ! probably nag the poor husband day and night ! There should be equality in relationships, only then can it succeed ...

Women should be self dependent.They should do job.They must indulge themselves in any kind of work which suits them.They should no longer have to depend on their spouse or any other family member.

Now there is a proposal to bring in a new legislation where husbands will have to pay a definite amount from their salary ..
http://post.jagran.com/housewife-likely-to-get-definite-amount-of-salary-from-husband-1346764680

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.