Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women should be independent not only in financially but also socially. In many places women are not allowed to talk with her husband openly.

You mean here in India ? do we have such restrictions ? I am not aware of that ??? :dry: It happens in Saudi Arabia and a few other Arabian countries but in India that may happen only in some remote villages where people are still very backward..

Today a news about a girl of 14 in Taliban is really shocking. :( :(
She was shot at her head.....what she did is......she asked for education for girls :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Now she is out of danger, it seem so. But she has been given a warning that, she will be killed very soon (as soon as she get out of hospital) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes I have been following that news, and this is not the first time it has happened in Pakistan, that is a lawless country where anything can happen especially in the areas where the Taliban and other terrorist outfits call the shots..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think that we should restrict discussion only to financial independence of women. As regards international position and talibization, we may discuss separately.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think that we should restrict discussion only to financial independence of women. As regards international position and talibization, we may discuss separately.

Yes definitely I too agree with that suggestion...should be followed by all members on all the threads ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.