Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been on the wheel many times. Last time this was in 1995 with my friend's family/ children.

But did you fear when you sit in it for the first time? :blink:

I would have been in the wheel as a very small child with my parents first time. I don't think that this would have frightened me. In fact, even now I do't fear.such wheels. But I may get my head reeling.

I have seen many of adults too vomit when they sit in it and start yelling to stop it :woohoo: .I remember once I went to Appu Ghar in Delhi and sat in "My fair lady" and when the wheel started rotating at its full speed my elder brother started crying though he was 15 years old that time. :laugh:

Actually, these are for children. Last time, I was in wheel only to accompany children. Now children are old enough to themselves get in the wheel with their younger ones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't like giant wheel and swing boat. I love roller coster. That's more interesting. I have twice shown my bravery in a Giant Wheel, just horrible.
I used to be afraid of it a lot as a kid and never sat on it whenever I had a chance. But now I wish to have a ride on the biggest wheel in the world that is the Ferris wheel in Singapore with a total height of 165 meter. :ohmy:

Live in the present :)
I used to be afraid of it a lot as a kid and never sat on it whenever I had a chance. But now I wish to have a ride on the biggest wheel in the world that is the Ferris wheel in Singapore with a total height of 165 meter. :ohmy:

I wish you a journey to Singapore to have your wish fulfilled. Now I shall have to think twice before going to Singapore. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish you a journey to Singapore to have your wish fulfilled. Now I shall have to think twice before going to Singapore. :ohmy:

Do keep aside your fears and have a ride once in the biggest wheel and let us know what all you saw form the top! :lol:

I don't like giant wheel and swing boat. I love roller coster. That's more interesting. I have twice shown my bravery in a Giant Wheel, just horrible.

You have shown your bravery twice....very nice!! :woohoo:
Now you can send your application for President's bravery medal :woohoo:

Still now, am waiting for that occasion :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Do keep aside your fears and have a ride once in the biggest wheel and let us know what all you saw form the top! :lol:

No doubt....he will see God!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Meera sandhu
Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

First time?
So, it's sure, you were ready to take risk second time also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.