Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

First time?
So, it's sure, you were ready to take risk second time also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is quite adventurous! :) I never miss a chance to overcome my fears you know. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Just 2 years ago i enjoying gaint wheel.

I enjoy it but with fearfully.

Be positive
Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

First time?
So, it's sure, you were ready to take risk second time also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is quite adventurous! :) I never miss a chance to overcome my fears you know. :laugh:

Overcoming fear by riding in a giant wheel :blink: :blink: :silly:
Really horrible!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

First time?

May be she has seen "Khatro ke khiladi" where they asked the particpants to do the things which normal person fear to do. :laugh:
[

Yes it is quite adventurous! :) I never miss a chance to overcome my fears you know. :laugh:[/quote]

Really horrible!! :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

That is physiological fact that if you do some thing regularly, you'll get used to it and the fear would go. Like a paratrooper jumps for the first time all hell breaks loose but later he becomes expert.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First time?

May be she has seen "Khatro ke khiladi" where they asked the particpants to do the things which normal person fear to do. :laugh:

Yes I am inspired by the show a lot. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
This time when I went to kanakakunnu palace for seeing Onam fare, I get into a snake like train....I thought, no khatara. But I don't know whenever it travels through curves, it jerks as if if dancing. I lost my half life and sit firm with both my hands held tightly in the seat. I began to pray to God, when will this train stop....
I won't get into it again.....

Meera sandhu

First time?

Khatron ke khiladi?? Is that a akki's movie? I have seen it on tube.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First time?

I stay away from such reality shows :evil: :evil: :evil:
I see only singing .... :P

Meera sandhu

First time?

Khatron ke khiladi?? Is that a akki's movie? I have seen it on tube.

A TV show in Colors (has a movie too with the same title). All contestants are ladies who dare to do many adventurous things that we can't even imagine :blink: :blink:
I stay away :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.