Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

First time?
So, it's sure, you were ready to take risk second time also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is quite adventurous! :) I never miss a chance to overcome my fears you know. :laugh:

Overcoming fear by riding in a giant wheel :blink: :blink: :silly:
Really horrible!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

May be she has seen "Khatro ke khiladi" where they asked the particpants to do the things which normal person fear to do. :laugh:

Yes I am inspired by the show a lot. :laugh:

I stay away from such reality shows :evil: :evil: :evil:
I see only singing .... :P

Right- people with weak heart should stay away, weak heart is directly related to fear and attacks. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually, rising is not a big problem....I think so. But when it comes down.....horrible...
I still remember how I cried, when it was landing each time........I was just 3.5 years old

Yes yes a tickling kind of a feeling mixed with fear. :lol: I had the same feeling when I sat on the Columbus for the first time. :huh:

First time?
So, it's sure, you were ready to take risk second time also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is quite adventurous! :) I never miss a chance to overcome my fears you know. :laugh:

May be she has seen "Khatro ke khiladi" where they asked the particpants to do the things which normal person fear to do. :laugh:

Right- people with weak heart should stay away, weak heart is directly related to fear and attacks. :laugh:

Yes, i agree am a weak hearted person.....even attack won't attack me :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

First time?

Even i too don't see them mush as most of the time the winner is always fixed they just make audience fool and we easily get fooled.But these days I see people stick on TV to see those reality shows. :evil:
The show has nothing to do with my love for the wheel. :laugh: I was just kidding. :blink: But do try it you will feel really adventurous.

Live in the present :)

First time?

Yes, i agree am a weak hearted person.....even attack won't attack me :evil: :evil:

You are right attack won't attack you, attacks never try to scare any one who is already scared. jo dar gaya so mar gaya. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First time?

You are right attack won't attack you, attacks never try to scare any one who is already scared. jo dar gaya so mar gaya. :laugh: :laugh:

Hi hi hi :angry: :angry:
So funny :evil: :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.