Some decisions that we make, can often change our world. The time when we make such decisions, we may not be confident enough. But later we feel very satisfied with that particular decision and think, "At that time, what I did was absolutely correct". :cheer: :cheer:
Let us discuss about such incidents that have brought positive changes to our life. Let us avoid negative impacts.......only positive ones. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The circumstances change. We decide according to current circumstances and make a forecast of future. Many unexpected things also happen. These may either be beneficial or harmful. Often our proving right or wrong is just a matter of chance and it is not apt to say whether the decision was right or wrong. For example, today I get a house in some city and hope that the value will rise. A few days later there are riots and the house is burnt. I am a loser. But this cannot be owing to wrong decision. There is no way to forecast riots. There are many things that cannot ve forecast but affect us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The circumstances change. We decide according to current circumstances and make a forecast of future. Many unexpected things also happen. These may either be beneficial or harmful. Often our proving right or wrong is just a matter of chance and it is not apt to say whether the decision was right or wrong. For example, today I get a house in some city and hope that the value will rise. A few days later there are riots and the house is burnt. I am a loser. But this cannot be owing to wrong decision. There is no way to forecast riots. There are many things that cannot ve forecast but affect us.

wonderful words with real meanings......
Thankyou Gulshanji for sharing this :) :)
I really loved each and every word of your post :) :) :) Thank you.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is true that such incidents happens in everybody's life. Do you know, when I take adicision , may be I am successful in attaining my goal but I alway feel that it could have been even much better. I should have done such and such. I am never satisfied. It sometimes kills me mentally.
It is true that such incidents happens in everybody's life. Do you know, when I take adicision , may be I am successful in attaining my goal but I alway feel that it could have been even much better. I should have done such and such. I am never satisfied. It sometimes kills me mentally.

There are always many alternatives before you. It cannot be said which one will prove best in future. But you have to act at present always. All that you can do is to take best decision according to your mind. If something wrong goes, you may analyse and improve in future. But it is no use repenting for whatever done in past. Past is a guide for action in present with a view to plan future.

I quit trading last year...after 5 years. Till now, I feel it's a nice decision. Now, am concentrating on writing something

Meera sandhu
I quit trading last year...after 5 years. Till now, I feel it's a nice decision. Now, am concentrating on writing something

We discover ourselves. You discovered that you are better a writer than a trader. some one else may be trader than writer. We often do not know what we are best for. So, we go on experimenting. Some discover themselves sooner than others. As you feel more self satisfaction in writing, you may well conclude that your decision to switch over to writing was apt.

But some decisions are not so simple. One is between simple boddunan member or moderator, author or editor. We have top most member with highest points, best and many articles and is most popular, who feels best without assignments of moderator or editor although he is most capable. That is chinmoy. I feel that if you do just that which you feel best now is best. Later you may change course but never repent.

Decision should be taken without any tension in mind.But in life some decision should be taken with the discussion of other also.Otherwise it can create problem in future.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Decision should be taken without any tension in mind.But in life some decision should be taken with the discussion of other also.Otherwise it can create problem in future.

Whatever way you decide, there is no guarantee how these will prove in future. So, it is best to take a decision after considering everything. There is uncertainty in future and hence, the desired goal may be reached or not. Also, it may transpire that alternative decision could be better. It is no use repenting for past. Do the best and leave the rest- should be motto.

I too feel that one should take life as it comes ! We can never be sure whether we are right or wrong, every right has a wrong and in life what was right yesterday may seem right today, so it is immature to conclude anything in life unless you have lived for a number of years and have a lot of wisdom to look back and introspect ! I prefer to do what I think is right for me and for my family and leave it at that because I have no way of foreseeing the future , but only speculate ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Decisions should be taken when our mind is free. I think you meant that.
I also believe so.....a distressed mind can't see everything or can reach a good solution :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.