Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala, such a lengthy post......so nice. Why can't you submit as an article?

Meera sandhu
Sarala, such a lengthy post......so nice. Why can't you submit as an article?

Sarala is already busy submitting articles on recipes of different types.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya madam, while giving reply to this thread i was geting more ideas about the marriage, without my knowledge i wrote whole post later after submitting i found the reply is like article. so dedicide to write article :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is different in different countries.In Bengal the panditji decide about the date and muhurat of the marriage.And non veg and sweets dishes are served as the food.Sweets are famous in Bengal.A Bengali marriage without fish dishes is incomplete.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9208]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
How many of you prefer wedding inside a temple? Which is good, marrying inside a marriage hall or marrying inside a temple?
Those who cannot afford they just do registry marriage and marry inside the temple.It is very reasonable.But marrying in hall is little bit costly.Which other cannot afford.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Though we prefer getting married in temple but people around us keep on talking about it and criticize us So our parents won't give chance to them ans they perform our marriage in halls

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

How many of you prefer wedding inside a temple? Which is good, marrying inside a marriage hall or marrying inside a temple?[/quote

Wedding is a strong binding between two people that lasts for a lifetime. Love, trust, tolerance, adjustability are the only things that need attention. Others like place of marriage and mode of marriage are of little concern.
Though we prefer getting married in temple but people around us keep on talking about it and criticize us So our parents won't give chance to them ans they perform our marriage in halls

We still stick to performing marriages under built in canopy known as ''Pandiri" and home made food for feastings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.