Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't remember what was the first gift I was given but I remember my parents gifted me a wrist watch of HMT when I was in 8th standard and I was so happy that I never untied it from my wrist for 10 days. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here also you are talking about first gift to you where as the TS wants you to tell about what you gifted. I gifted one parker pen to some one. Now don't ask to whom!!! :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't remember what was the first gift I was given but I remember my parents gifted me a wrist watch of HMT when I was in 8th standard and I was so happy that I never untied it from my wrist for 10 days. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here are also you are talking about first gift to you where as the TS wants you to tell about what you gifted. I gifted one parker pen to some one. Now don't ask to whom!!! :)

No need to say suni, we can understand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As far as i remember i gave peter andre postcard to a girl i liked. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Here are also you are talking about first gift to you where as the TS wants you to tell about what you gifted. I gifted one parker pen to some one. Now don't ask to whom!!! :)

Okay, in that case I am not responsible if you guessed it wrong. ;)

Look punit is telling truth. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look punit is telling truth. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I also gave it to a girl but how would you know which girl? That is the catch!! :laugh: :laugh:

I also gave it to a girl but how would you know which girl? That is the catch!! :laugh: :laugh:

At last you said the truth/Hahahahah.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

At last you said the truth/Hahahahah.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No I said in the beginning when I said 'dont ask whom' that is clear by that post. :laugh:

when?
In your nursery classes? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

when?
In your nursery classes? :cheer:

Why Peter Andre? :blink:

That's not good to gift someone else' picture. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.