Already two threads started......."How you relate your name to a film title" and "A celebrity's life style whom you resemble most".
Let us think a little 'Hatke'.
We always consider our film heroes/heroines as our role models. Sometimes, we may feel, am Rahul of DDLJ or KKHH or I am Simran of DDLJ. While viewing a particular film, have you ever thought, "Oh...this character resembles me and my character a lot" :evil: :evil:
Just think and reply.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Already two threads started......."How you relate your name to a film title" and "A celebrity's life style whom you resemble most".
We always consider our film heroes/heroines as our role models. Sometimes, we may feel, am Rahul of DDLJ or KKHH or I am Simran of DDLJ. While viewing a particular film, have you ever thought, "Oh...this character resembles me and my character a lot" :evil: :evil:
Just think and reply.

I most probably resemble Balraj Sahni.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just think and reply.

KKHH means?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Just think and reply.

KKHH means?

Kuch Kuch hota hai yaar :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
Just think and reply.

Now I also feel, you have resemblance with Balram Sahni :unsure:

Sir, my question is about a particular film character.....For example Veeru of Shole or Vijay of Deewar...something like that....
A character of a film whom you can relate most

Meera sandhu
Just think and reply.

Sir, my question is about a particular film character.....For example Veeru of Shole or Vijay of Deewar...something like that....

Devanand's character in Hum Dono

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Just think and reply.

Sir, Devanand did double roles in that movie. So which character, the soldier or the other person....

Meera sandhu
Just think and reply.

Sir, Devanand did double roles in that movie. So which character, the soldier or the other person....

Both are soldiers. The senior is married. He returns handicapped. He finds his junior has replaced him before his wife. You may take me as the junior.

I saw that movie 15 years before in DD Metro. Though I have forgotten the whole movie, still I remember its story idea

Meera sandhu
I have seen action movies like - 16 December and Maa Tujhe Salam. I like the character of female soldier. I wish if I could have been a soldier. Fact is I am not.
I have seen action movies like - 16 December and Maa Tujhe Salam. I like the character of female soldier. I wish if I could have been a soldier. Fact is I am not.

don't worry...I have already given you the tag of 'action heroine of Boddunan' :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.