what are the courses that colleges and institutes teach?
There is no limit. Science, arts and commerce are not only subjects. There are many weird subjects that are even unheard.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/most-bizarre-college-courses-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In colleges beside these courses many other diploma and degree courses are offered after 12th.Many of them after passing 12th can join engineering courses,some sort of degree in music and many more courses are there.

Sharmistha Banerjee
"Under water basket weaving", very interesting course name. It is totally weired but new, creative and interesting.
In many schools and colleges they used to teach their student with some social work courses and also of the political courses.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is possible only in the US, we in India have a long way to go before such practical and career oriented courses are introduced.Of course we do have many but they are the one's that are traditionally recognised and not something that is different and caters to all kinds of interest.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is possible only in the US, we in India have a long way to go before such practical and career oriented courses are introduced.Of course we do have many but they are the one's that are traditionally recognized and not something that is different and caters to all kinds of interest.

In our country, owing to caste system, there is system of passing on knowledge from generation to generation. Despite its weakness, caste system still holds benefit of training from father to son or from master craftsman to his pupils. Hair cutting, goldsmith, iron smith, massage are some for example.

Apart from the bookish study material colleges also teach about extra curricular activities like related to their interest, games, social works, also about placement activities so that the students remain active & become smarter.
College life is a free life where we can learn many things about our life as we can get many pupils from different part.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
College life is a free life where we can learn many things about our life as we can get many pupils from different part.

The thread is about various courses. There are some very bizarre subjects in which teaching is imparted. I remember that there is a school in Jharkhand training future politicians. This is not political science. This is real politics by leaders like Lalu Yadav. Un a movie 'Hath Ki Safai', there was a school for pick pockets.

It is possible only in the US, we in India have a long way to go before such practical and career oriented courses are introduced.Of course we do have many but they are the one's that are traditionally recognized and not something that is different and caters to all kinds of interest.

In our country, owing to caste system, there is system of passing on knowledge from generation to generation. Despite its weakness, caste system still holds benefit of training from father to son or from master craftsman to his pupils. Hair cutting, goldsmith, iron smith, massage are some for example.

Actually it is good to continue with ones caste profession only why not have courses which will make them better at their job.I think they do have such courses already...The other day I read somewhere that certain courses which have excellent career options like Archaeology and some other course which I now forget had absolutely no takers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually it is good to continue with ones caste profession only why not have courses which will make them better at their job.I think they do have such courses already...The other day I read somewhere that certain courses which have excellent career options like Archaeology and some other course which I now forget had absolutely no takers...

I agree with continuing with caste/ traditional profession. Training can bring perfection. But this should not be rigid. It happens that some are more likely to perform better in non family job.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.