Leonardo Da vinci took 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips .

Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

The "Pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called octoharp.

Its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.

Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone never telephoned his wife or mother. Why? Because both of them were deaf.

"I'm" is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

Colgate faced a big obstacle in marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries because Colgate translates into the
command "Go hang yourself."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the valuable information. But as regards short sentences, single word command words containing verb only are also complete sentences: 'Go' is a complete sentence. This is shorter than I'm.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the valuable information. But as regards short sentences, single word command words containing verb only are also complete sentences: 'Go' is a complete sentence. This is shorter than I'm.

That's a value addition for my kitty. Yes "Go" is a complete sentence shorter than "I'm"
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That's a value addition for my kitty. Yes "Go" is a complete sentence shorter than "I'm"

then what about 'come'? :unsure: :unsure:
Can it be considered as a full sentence? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes. 'come' is complete sentence. All verbs can be used as single word sentence to convey order or request. You may add the word- please, kindly- only as courtesy.
'Cheer' is also complete sentence. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes. 'come' is complete sentence. All verbs can be used as single word sentence to convey order or request. You may add the word- please, kindly- only as courtesy.

If so, let me add a few more 'sentences'...... :cheer: :cheer:

sit
Shout
Play
Eat
Drink
Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Perhaps Leonardo forgot to paint Mona Lisa's eyebrows.
He is a good painter, actually world famous painter. In this era, there are many painters who can paint a beautiful piece within very short span of time with ease. Leonardo has spend 10 most precious years of his life behind such a little job. Don't you think it was wastage of time?
Perhaps Leonardo forgot to paint Mona Lisa's eyebrows.
He is a good painter, actually world famous painter. In this era, there are many painters who can paint a beautiful piece within very short span of time with ease. Leonardo has spend 10 most precious years of his life behind such a little job. Don't you think it was wastage of time?

If you know about the life of Leonardo da Vinci, you wouldn't say, he wasted the time. The fact is he is a great procrastinator..
Devu...those 10 years give his a wonderful masterpiece.....which the whole world will remember till it comes to an end!!!!
It's better to do one best work than 100 good ones. Right?

Meera sandhu
Devu...those 10 years give his a wonderful masterpiece.....which the whole world will remember till it comes to an end!!!!
It's better to do one best work than 100 good ones. Right?

Right Sandhya, perfectionists will not care for the time and space, If today Mona Lisa stood the test of time, you can gauge the depth of its perfection and the efforts of its creator.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

They are all full sentences. We are talking about shortest sentences.

If so, let me add a few more 'sentences'...... :cheer: :cheer:

sit
Shout
Play
Eat
Drink
Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.